Re: {Disarmed} Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 2690

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      At last someone is talking sense, thanks John.
      I just cannot understand how sick or how devious the people who perpetrate the kind of rubbish ( can be dangerous rubbish at times) are.
      Quite often there is more to it than meets the eye - they might be after your money or worse. Sometimes it is just sick minds who are seeking attention.
      Thanks John, I wondered just how long it would go on for without the voice of reason and intelligence objecting. Sad for it to be this way... but there are conmen, crooks and sick minds at work in Ufology.
      Geoff
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
        Has this person asked for yer money? NO
        Has this person asked for your derision NO?
        She has had experiences which she relates in a rational and forthright manner
        Why dont you stop scoffing and start listening dufus?
        Can you state categorically you can prove her experiences invalid? Not really....have some patience and show some respect.
        bert vere

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
          Sad, soooooooo sad. When such evidence of being either totally loopy or desperate for attention appears - then there seems to be very little that can be done about it. It is, actually, an insult to the sanity and reason of the genuine researchers who put all the major effort into Ufology - there seems little doubt that certain medical conditions can cause persons to believe that they are being abducted by Aliens but these people need help and understanding. To encourage their false beliefs in, in fact, a form of cruelty and abuse. It also, at times, involves making lots of cash!
          John was perfectly correct in everything he said - he, along with other accurate thinkers, probably also realises that it is like p*****g into the wind!
          Geoff

          Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?
          If you dont have contact, you dont have crap to say whether any bodys statements are valid...Why dont you try to approach the subject with yer mind open and yer trap shut till you have some real information to impart?
          Give our contactees a greak....the ETs could be telling them anything but still make contact with....
          THERES A HELLUVA LOT OF BLACK OPS CONTACT EXPERIENCES BEING HANDED OUT TOO THESE DAYS SO IT BEHOOVES ONE TO USE THEIR MANNERS AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ANY AND ALL CONTACTEES TILL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN.....
          The situation has way more ramifications than accounted for in your philiosphy buddy way more....
          bert vere

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
            Well, lets see...hmmm?
            The ancient texts tell of visitations and even the cradle of civilization, ancient Sumeria has texts which tell of star visitors whose heads were like men, but their bodies were like fish....HMMMM?
            The Dogon people of Africa have ancient star knowledge that we have recently discovered is true, though they did not know it till this century , the dogon people have known this stuff for millenia Hmmmm
            The ancient egyptians too...appeared as if by majic with their civilization whole and complete over 3500 yrs ago...hmmmm nobody knows from whence their civilization sprang..hmmm they built the pyramids in ancient times with who knows what technology because we cannot figure out their construction methods even today....hmmm
            So mr doubting Thomas, stick yer finger in that hole and believe that you are one supercilious gomer if you can scoff at the persons who can claim contact without so much as a hearing or trying to understand their testimony...i feel some pity for your closed head, but very little...
            I suppose it to be very possible that ancient persons could, and would be "abducted"(or left voluntarily with these visitors at that time...and why the ----not?
            You who are so smarmy are about as likely to crack the whole mess as a snowball in hades...
            I say again if you cant say something respectful or nice shut yer smarmy yap and dont read any further posts...whats it to you?
            Perhaps your own thoughts and beliefs are laughable to others too...suppose i call your post outright lies and insult the shit out of you when you have a sighting to report....
            Where you semi literate nay sayers get off is right at the GOOD MANNERS WAGON, AND TRY TO PICK SOME UP WHILE YER THERE....
            i HAVE DEALT WITH OTHER CONTACTEES WHO ACTUALLY HAVE REPEATED SOME OF THE REFERENCES WHICH MIZ pARKER HAS MADE...tHEY DONT KNOW HER, NOR SHE THEM, SO WHERE IS THE INFO COMMING FROM?
            It takes an agile mind, and some sound personality qualities to deal with the abductee/contactee side of the equation, and i have seen enough happen in the past not to discount anyones testimony off the hop....
            Get yerself a few books on the subject and do a little research first before you spout off your three dimensional overly superior clap trap...
            The multiverse is full of idots who cannot see because they will not look....you have a delete button,use it if you dont like what youre reading,but dont be so damn judgemental with others you have no knowledge or understanding of...
            bert vere

            geoff@... wrote:
            Sad, soooooooo sad. When such evidence of being either totally loopy or desperate for attention appears - then there seems to be very little that can be done about it. It is, actually, an insult to the sanity and reason of the genuine researchers who put all the major effort into Ufology - there seems little doubt that certain medical conditions can cause persons to believe that they are being abducted by Aliens but these people need help and understanding. To encourage their false beliefs in, in fact, a form of cruelty and abuse. It also, at times, involves making lots of cash!
            John was perfectly correct in everything he said - he, along with other accurate thinkers, probably also realises that it is like p*****g into the wind!
            Geoff

            Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?
            If you dont have contact, you dont have crap to say whether any bodys statements are valid...Why dont you try to approach the subject with yer mind open and yer trap shut till you have some real information to impart?
            Give our contactees a greak....the ETs could be telling them anything but still make contact with....
            THERES A HELLUVA LOT OF BLACK OPS CONTACT EXPERIENCES BEING HANDED OUT TOO THESE DAYS SO IT BEHOOVES ONE TO USE THEIR MANNERS AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ANY AND ALL CONTACTEES TILL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN.....
            The situation has way more ramifications than accounted for in your philiosphy buddy way more....
            bert vere

            John Locker <gsmforensics@...> wrote:
            >They speak ancient
            > Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates for the
            > language barrier.

            Sorry guys but this is aboslute rubbish.
            I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
            Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called "mediums " who prey
            on the weak minded and vulnerable , but to imply that
            ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic / mediumistic way is just
            laughable.

            Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way to get
            attention.

            John.

          • BARBARA PARKER

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
                I do not just have telepathy with just those out in space I have it with people on earth as well. I was tested numerous times by the FBI. They ask a question 40 miles away and I respond via email with in minutes. The questions aren't your easy ones either... they are hard ones that require research... did you know that telepathy shows up on brain scans?

                geoff@... wrote: Sad, soooooooo sad. When such evidence of being either totally loopy or desperate for attention appears - then there seems to be very little that can be done about it. It is, actually, an insult to the sanity and reason of the genuine researchers who put all the major effort into Ufology - there seems little doubt that certain medical conditions can cause persons to believe that they are being abducted by Aliens but these people need help and understanding. To encourage their false beliefs in, in fact, a form of cruelty and abuse. It also, at times, involves making lots of cash!