Re: [UFOnet] Post Your Thoughts With ----- Seti UNIVERSE... I will answer questions

  • BARBARA PARKER
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
      Dear Bert, I would love to tell you about my contacts out in space. They are the nicest people you would want to meet. I am sorry I could not post on the other site, I did, however, join the site. Please know you can ask me any question about them that you want, I am not offended or afraid.

      Bert, I have lectured in the past. I have the ability to lecture about the paranormal and my contactee experience. I have taught at the college level.

      The main thing about my friends is that most of them originated from Earth centuries ago. They are our past ancestors and they populate other planets. Some live on motherships. The motherships are a so large they can be equated to the size of a small planet. They are brilliant for they use their whole brain. They love us. They speak our ancient language but my telepathy compensates for the language barrier. Even if they land on earth I would have to interpret their language for people on earth. Barbara Parker

      bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
      Dear Barbra,
      Hello again...I hope you will approve,but i took the liberty of posting your infomative replies to me on the (ufoseek.com) forum where i share info with the group.
      Your very forthright answers to my probably annoying questions tell me you are
      a very patient and very nice person whom i wanted my gang to meet....if you are willing to speak further about your ongoing contacts,i and some of my group are very interested in any information from such contacts.....please feel free to join the group at ufoseek.com....i for one have a great many unanswered questions if you have the inclination to assist us in understanding the visitors and their message.
      Also their history and philosophy is of prime interest to mankind at this crucial juncture in our own history.....
      If you dont mind my asking.....
      peace to you,,and convey my greetings to your friends,,,,bert vere

      BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...> wrote:
      Larry, I tried to post on Seti Universe but could not figure out how to post. I signed up but could not post. Larry, can you help me? Would you post the following on Seti Universe for me? Thanks, Barb

      Lamont Washington <lamont16y701w@...> wrote: Hello, Ms. Barbara Parker

      I am also a member of Seti UNIVERSE, I am sure that
      our members would also like to hear your opinions.
      Please take a look at our forums, (and the rest of the
      website) become a member, and post your thoughts there
      also.

      (I do not feel comforitable coping your opinions, then
      posting them on Seti UNIVERSE. I feel it would be
      better if you posted your opinions instead!!!!) Keep
      up the good work.

      JamesL

      wrote:

> [...]
      > distinct disadvantage in conveying their
      > communications to the rest of us?
      > And lastly will they sometime come out in the open
      > and be our friends?
      > anything you may be able to say will be very much
      > appreciated....
      > thanks Barb, It is great to talk to you about this
      > stuff,i hope it is not uncomfortable for you.....yes
      > and the babies?please tell us what they are doing
      > with them and the others...
      > bert vere
      >

      > BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...>
      > wrote:
      > Dear Bert, we all have psychic gifts but they may be
      > latent. My telepathy did not get strong until I was
      > in my thirties. I helped the gift to come to the
      > surface using meditation and hypnosis. I also used
      > to guide meditation groups and during the sessions
      > we discussed UFOs and ETs. The ETs heard us and were
      > able to communicate with me thru dreams then via
      > telepathy. So I astral travel to planets and
      > motherships and I have telepathy with ETs. I hear
      > and feel them talking to me with my mind and with my
      > heart chakra. They tell me things about themselves
      > and they make me laugh. They also sing to me. I love
      > it when they sing for it is comforting for me.
      > Thanks for asking Bert. When I have time I will tell
      > you about the babies. Barbara Parker
      >
      > bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote: Barbera, hi,
      > can you give us an introduction to yourself?
      > I am a retired person of 62 yrs and have been
      > interested in UFOs since elementary school
      > age...have never had the oportunity for contact, but
      > have had a sighting years ago..........How is it
      > possible that you have come to experience
      > contact?Are you psychic to start with?Is their
      > choice in having contact with you for a special
      > reason?And if /probably so, can you tell?
      > Thank you for whatever you can impart at this
      > time....
      > regards bv
      >
      > BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...>
      > wrote:
      > I hear ET's with telepathy and I astral travel to
      > visit them. The ones I am close to live on a
      > Mothership, there is approximately 1 mil of them.
      > The Mothership is huge...
      >
      > bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
      > Hello/welcome Brabra,
      > I hope you come to enjoy our fellowship...
      > Please tell us more about yeour contact if it is
      > permissible...there are many on board whi wish they
      > too had contact..but it is good at least to know a
      > few such persons ,I hope you have more to say in
      > future...
      > bert vere
      > BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...>
      > wrote:
      > I am new to this group. I am a contactee not an
      > abductee. I was impregnated in the past two times. I
      > have telepathy with those out in space and I astral
      > travel to different planets. I also channel, I am
      > considered a medium/oracle. I have precognition of
      > future events. I have clairvoyance with the Holy

      === message truncated ===

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

    • BARBARA PARKER
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
        I feel there were evil Dracos penetrating some peoples minds for years. They were abusing people with evil thoughts and causing people to do things like committing suicide or murder. They are on their way out.

        The guy who has tried to kill me for years is on his way out too. He is the ultimate of evil and there will be a trial for his crimes. He came through a portal years ago consequently had a human death (when in space there is no time thus you have eternal life) and kept reincarnating over and over. With each lifetime he was supposed to learn good like all of us but instead always was evil. With each lifetime he was evil! Anyway he is on his way out.

        The only thing we have to fear is the war out in space which is being battled by my friends, the good guys. I am going out in space to help them. There I will be reunited with my little girls. Barbara

        worldgathering@... wrote:
        Hello Barbara,

        I am very sorry to hear about your lost children.

        It seems to be an all-out war for control of Earth.

        And there are, I agree, some pretty mad and evil
        people around. Otherwise AIDS would not have been
        especially developed and deliberately released.

        And they wouldn't be doing the 'Chemtrail' spraying,
        which I personally feel may have costs the lives of
        tens of millions of people over the past ten years.
        And also done immense damage to animals and nature.

        It's a mean war.

        I see the wonderful manoeuvres of numbers of craft
        and I think 'its all happening now'.

        The mean controllers of Earth seem desperate to keep
        us in ignorance, while out benevolent ET friends
        must have so many answers and solutions which we
        now need. Sixty or so years of forced ignorance.

        Enough! Already.

        I read your mail, and when you mentioned the heart
        is connected in communication, I felt you were telling
        the truth.

        Early in 1986, three disc craft flew over my car at
        a height of about forty feet, then stopped stationery.
        They were sixty feet from me when I stood outside the
        car. I could feel communication happening, and it was
        through the middle of my chest where I felt the
        discussion happening. I then followed the three disc
        craft for ten minutes, and they took me back to the
        spot where I had been parked up sending them some
        thoughts thirty minutes before.

        Have you read the website of the ex-MI6 agent,
        James Casbolt?

        http://www.jamescasbolt.com

        James's intelligence and ET contacts tell him the
        negative Aliens plan to reduce the Earth's population
        down to around 15% of its present level over the
        next thirty years.

        I have felt that is what is being aimed at - a large
        reduction - but for a year or two I have wondered
        what time period will they try to use to do this
        deadly and unnecessary deed. Thirty years seems
        about right.

        There must be many answers to getting Earth's population
        level correct without poisoning people from the air or
        by infecting the world with germs.

        My (long-winded!) account of my meetings and connections
        with ET appear on this page - 'Meetings With 3 Craft':
        http://www.worldgathering.net/world2/meetings.html

        Also mentions unusual things which have jumped into
        my life and projects I have done to help alert people.

        Good wishes, Michael Irving