WORLD GATHERING 25/26 AUGUST 2007

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      World Gathering 25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mail lists.

      World Gathering NEWS July 4, 2007

      1) WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      2) Words of Inspiration To Change The World
      3) Support World-Action & World Gathering

      ---------

      'SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/beacon.html

      World Gathering NEWS Mailing List:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      ---------

      1) WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007

      World Gathering
      - 25 & 26 August 2007
      - Saturday and Sunday
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble
      - Exchange The Information And Ideas You Have
      - Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Flashlights - Signal Other Hilltops
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - www.worldgathering.net

      ------------------
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." - Goethe
      ------------------
      "A very great vision is needed and the person who
      has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest
      blue of the sky." - Chief Crazy Horse
      ------------------

      WORLD GATHERING - August 2007
      Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26
      Three Events In One .....
      (1) Saturday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.
      (2) Saturday - NIGHT: Meet on a hilltop and
      shine a beacon of hope through the night.
      (3) Sunday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.

      Main details for the World Gathering:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/gathering.html

      Arrange Meetings, Powwows, and Hilltop 'Beacon'
      gatherings for Saturday and Sunday, 25 & 26 August.
      Send your event details to the email on this page:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/contact.html

      Details of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' will be displayed
      under fourteen 'World Regions'; then by Country/Nation;
      then by area, state, etc. The main index for details
      of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' is on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events.html

      Centre of British Isles - Isle of Man - Key Hills
      Lit Up On August 25 2007 - Visible from England,
      Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Got a good torch?
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events033.html

      The World Gathering is being launched at the end
      of May, 2007. There may not be many details at our
      websites for local events until the end of July.

      'What should I organise in my area for the World
      Gathering?' - Ideas and suggestions on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/yourevent.html

      Join our Google NEWS Mailing List:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      'World Gathering' video at Google and YouTube:
      Google Video: http://tinyurl.com/29nhtz
      YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEMlYUS-xmY

      Please help publicise this unusual and unique global
      linkup. Print out posters; place a WG banner on your
      website; forward our Update mailings to your friends,
      contacts, and mailing lists; and tell friends about
      the World Gathering video at Google and YouTube.
      Ideas and materials for WG promotion here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/publicity.html

      ------------------
      "Use every letter you write, every conversation
      you have, every meeting you attend, to express your
      fundamental beliefs and dreams. Affirm to others
      the vision of the world you want."
      - Dr Robert Muller, formerly of the U.N.
      ------------------
      "We are at the final stages now. so as our prophecy
      says. Then it must be up to the people with pure hearts
      that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil our destiny
      in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation
      ------------------

      Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html

      'SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/beacon.html

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble
      - Exchange The Information And Ideas You Have
      - Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Flashlights - Signal Other Hilltops
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - www.worldgathering.net

      World Gathering
      25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      Please forward to friends and contacts.

      Thank you. World Gathering.

      ---------

      2) Words of Inspiration To Change The World

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      a part of the cure." - E. F. Schumacher

      "Each of us is put here in this time and this
      place to personally decide the future of humankind.
      Did you think you were put here for something less?"
      - Chief Arvol Looking Horse

      "To be yourself, in a world that tries, night and
      day, to make you just like everybody else - is to
      fight the greatest battle there ever is to fight,
      and never stop fighting." - e. e. cummings

      "We are at the final stages now ... so as our
      prophecy says. Then it must be up to the people
      with pure hearts that will not be afraid to help
      us to fulfil our destiny in peace for this world"
      - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation elder

      "Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is
      within you and will lead you onto the path of
      evolution. This is our message to you, our dear
      friends. We have watched you growing for many
      years, just as you have watched our lights in the
      sky. You know now that we are here and that there
      are more beings on and around your Earth than
      your scientists care to admit. We are deeply
      concerned about you and your path towards the
      light and we will do all that we can to
      help you."
      --- This is the ending of the 1977 'Voice-Over
      Message' in the UK. Millions of TV viewers
      in southern England heard a voice give this
      message while normal TV pictures were shown.
      TV engineers struggled to stop the audio
      broadcast, but failed. A similar TV voice-over
      happened in the USA within a year or two
      of the above message.

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about things that matter." - Martin Luther King, Jnr

      "The most courageous act is still to think for
      yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

      "The world is now too dangerous for anything less
      than utopia." - Buckminster Fuller

      ---------

      3) Support World-Action & World Gathering

      World Gathering Needs Some Support ...
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news03.html

      I am asking people who have benefited now or in
      the past from inspiration, information and events
      organised through the various websites I have had
      over the years, to make a donation to help this
      effort to assist the world keep going.
      Even $5 is a help and encouragement.

      Can you put in a bit to help?

      Please go to this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news03.html

      Please pass this request to friends who know about
      World-Action, Stop-Chemtrails, World Gathering,
      Inspiring Times, Words Waken World, etc.

      Thank you for your help.

      Sincerely, Michael Irving

      World Gathering, World-Action, Stop Chemtrails,
      Inspiring Times, Words Waken World, World-Action 2
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      ---------

      World Gathering 25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing lists.
      - thank you