SPREAD THE WORD

  • Lamont
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 10:30 PM
      Hello, Ms. Barbara Parker and Others

      I am also a member of Seti UNIVERSE, I am sure that our members would
      also like to hear what your have to say. Please take a look at our
      forums, (and the rest of the website) become a member, and post your
      thoughts there also.

      (I do not feel comforitable coping your opinions, then posting them
      on Seti UNIVERSE. I feel it would be better if you posted your
      opinions instead!!!!) Keep up the good work.

      JamesL

      Seti UNIVERSE Forums
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/index.php

      Seti UNIVERSE AUDIO FILES
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/ABSOLUTEIG/gallery.asp?categoryid=129

      Seti UNIVERSE SCIFI ART (3 ART GALLERIES [You Choose] )
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/absoluteig_2/gallery.asp?categoryid=3

      Seti UNIVERSE SPACE ART (2 ART GALLERIES [You Choose] )
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/absoluteig_2/gallery.asp?categoryid=19

      Science Fiction Stories, Poetry and Science Articles can also be
      found there!!
    • bert vere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 11:34 PM
        As long as we are spamming each other yall come visit (ufoseek.com),we have a good group of interesting and serious people who are sharing information among themselves.....And exploring some very strange photography results as well...
        Check in and stay to chat....or Share what information you may have with us...Barb we have others who are also contactees..maybe there is someone there who you can relate to...i sure hope so...we need to pay close attention to our few contactees or risk losing the momentum for full contact.....
        I have been a moderator for some time there and have made some synchronus friendships....pleasee do come...bert vere