THE NOTHING / MATRIX HAS YOU

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      36 hours later .... NO DONATIONS SO FAR

      Life is getting tricky again / worse than usual

      With no donations, I have to decide whether to
      cancel the website, or not be able to eat in a
      week's time when my monthly payment is taken
      for http://www.worldgathering.net

      One reason I feel 'World Gathering' may be worth
      pursuing is because two days after launching 'World
      Gathering 25/26 August 2007' - on May 1st - the
      power of the directed energy attack on me doubled.

      This increase in harassment seemed to tell me
      that there are things 'they' do not want me to do.
      The truth is, though, whenever I do any large
      postings on the Internet, the power of the laser,
      microwave, pulse, sonic, or whatever it is, increases.

      'They' just do not want me to communicate with
      many other people.

      Why are they worrying?

      So far, hardly anyone seems interested in the
      World Gathering.

      A few weeks ago quite a large number of people
      were copying World Gathering posters and banners
      onto their websites and blogs. But I didn't really
      receive feedback from anyone, saying it's a great
      idea, or promising organisation of a local supporting
      event for 25/26 August.

      I get a spooky feeling.

      I was bankrupted in 2004 by four years of targeting,
      24/7, by severe amounts of directed energy (my eyesight
      went bad and I could hardly walk on many days). I was
      therefore made homeless in 2004 and had my full time
      attention on the Internet diverted.

      The spooky feeling I get is that the world seems to
      have disappeared in the three years I have been pushed
      off the Net.

      People won't participate.

      People won't encourage other people.

      People won't give donations.
      (In the past three years, I have received three
      donations via the Internet ... in that time many
      millions of people have benefited from the information
      I left on the Net and duplicated at perhaps 200+
      other websites.... not a very good 'energy exchange',
      is it?)

      It feels like 'The Nothing' has rendered people useless.

      It looks like people are lost in The Matrix.

      I think the massive Chemtrail Spraying has perhaps
      made most people even more apathetic than they were
      three years ago.

      Perhaps that is why the World Gathering 25/26 August
      2007 would be important .... to help people waken up
      again. And to warn the world about the 'Nothing'
      spraying......

      As the late Hopi elder Dan Evehema said:
      We must unite for our SURVIVAL.

      But .................... NO donations so far.

      Michael Irving