Re: [UFOnet] I am a contactee

  • BARBARA PARKER
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2007
      Thank You and my friends out in space thank you as well...

      wsmith51@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/1/2007 5:35:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
      bparkerparkerparker@... writes:

      I am new to this group.

      Welcome Earthling....:)

      Sandy

    • bert vere
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hello/welcome Brabra,
        I hope you come to enjoy our fellowship...
        Please tell us more about yeour contact if it is permissible...there are many on board whi wish they too had contact..but it is good at least to know a few such persons ,I hope you have more to say in future...
        bert vere
        BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...> wrote:
        I am new to this group. I am a contactee not an abductee. I was impregnated in the past two times. I have telepathy with those out in space and I astral travel to different planets. I also channel, I am considered a medium/oracle. I have precognition of future events. I have clairvoyance with the Holy Spirit realm.

      • BARBARA PARKER

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 1, 2007
            Barbera, hi, can you give us an introduction to yourself?
            I am a retired person of 62 yrs and have been interested in UFOs since elementary school age...have never had the oportunity for contact, but have had a sighting years ago..........How is it possible that you have come to experience contact?Are you psychic to start with?Is their choice in having contact with you for a special reason?And if /probably so, can you tell?
            Thank you for whatever you can impart at this time....
            regards bv

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 2, 2007
                hi, barbra,
                funny you should mention them singing to you. i have read one other regular communicator who has also had their ET contacts sing to them...now i wish i could remember who it was...
                Is the hypnosis nessessary for intense telepathic enhancement?
                Will you ask them if they know an ET fellow named AFFA, a canadian scientist,Wibur Smith used to have contact with this being who lived on a mothership too.
                The contact lasted for many years, and Wilbur himself has passed away now, but he has reported that his work on free energy which he was guided by the ET fellow to complete.was a success.
                The outcome was a working model power supply which was able to draw power from the earths magnetic field.....Unfortunately it was suppressed by the Goverment, and all his material was confiscated.
                I have been wondering if this AFFA person is still alive out there....
                Do you have any currently important prophecy for us?I understand that the ETs have given many such prophecies to contactees....Can you give us any message from them to our group?
                Are they interested in communication with s as individuals?
                Do we make interesting friends and conversationalists to them?
                Or are they simply trying to speak with a select few?
                Dont they understand that single persons are under a distinct disadvantage in conveying their communications to the rest of us?
                And lastly will they sometime come out in the open and be our friends?
                anything you may be able to say will be very much appreciated....
                thanks Barb, It is great to talk to you about this stuff,i hope it is not uncomfortable for you.....yes and the babies?please tell us what they are doing with them and the others...

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 3, 2007
                  Bert,

                  They use telepathy to avoid radio transmission. It is too dangerous to use radio transmission because there is an evil race of ETs who will hear the transmission. They use telepathy instead and I happen to have telepathy so they are able to talk to me. Because of my telepathy I am able to interpret their (our) ancient language. They speak ancient Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates for the language barrier.

                  I was supposed to go to Canada in my past but was stopped by an evil human. He tried to kill me because I was in communication and he hated me for it. So he tried to kill me numerous times and stopped me from going to Canada. Thus I was unable to meet other people who are also contactees.

                  It is funny you speak of your friend as having developed free energy. I am hoping to get the rest of the information on Electro static propulsion. This will bring us as a planet forward in technology. We will not need gas to fuel cars. We will be able to fly cars without fuel!

                  My main prophecy is about the End Times as stated in the Bible and other ancient text. I think of the Bible as a warning, a plan and an invite. They, my friends on the Mothership, want us to go to them. I have a mission going out in space with me. We will fight off the the evil aliens and return to Earth. If we do not do this Earth will be hit and too many things will be destroyed.

                  They want to communicate with us on Earth but they are in a battle so it is difficult. As they get closer to Earth they should be able to enhance earth peoples telepathy thus communicate. However, as it stands now I am the only one who can communicate with them and I am being protected. Please know they try to communicate with us. Meditation works, so does hypnosis... if you want communication I suggest you use these techniques to do so. We all have heart chakras and they can put information in our hearts.

                  My friends in outer space, please know they originated on earth and left. They are the Elect, they are the chosen and there are 1 mil of them. They artificially impregnated me approx. 10 years ago. I was carrying twins. The evil man, stated above, killed them. So I was impregnated again, twins again, this pregnancy was taken to save their lives. I am hoping soon, very soon, to go to into space, to the Mothership to be with my twin girls. I am going with lots of people through a portal. Thank you for talking to me... Barbara Parker

                  bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
                  Hello/welcome Brabra,
                  I hope you come to enjoy our fellowship...
                  Please tell us more about yeour contact if it is permissible...there are many on board whi wish they too had contact..but it is good at least to know a few such persons ,I hope you have more to say in future...
                  bert vere
                  BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...> wrote:
                  I am new to this group. I am a contactee not an abductee. I was impregnated in the past two times. I have telepathy with those out in space and I astral travel to different planets. I also channel, I am considered a medium/oracle. I have precognition of future events. I have clairvoyance with the Holy Spirit realm.

                • Lamont Washington
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 3, 2007
                    Hello, Ms. Barbara Parker

                    I am also a member of Seti UNIVERSE, I am sure that
                    our members would also like to hear your opinions.
                    Please take a look at our forums, (and the rest of the
                    website) become a member, and post your thoughts there
                    also.

                    (I do not feel comforitable coping your opinions, then
                    posting them on Seti UNIVERSE. I feel it would be
                    better if you posted your opinions instead!!!!) Keep
                    up the good work.

                    JamesL

                    wrote:

> [...]
                    > Mothership, there is approximately 1 mil of them.
                    > The Mothership is huge...
                    >
                    > bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
                    > Hello/welcome Brabra,
                    > I hope you come to enjoy our fellowship...
                    > Please tell us more about yeour contact if it is
                    > permissible...there are many on board whi wish they
                    > too had contact..but it is good at least to know a
                    > few such persons ,I hope you have more to say in
                    > future...
                    > bert vere
                    > BARBARA PARKER <bparkerparkerparker@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > I am new to this group. I am a contactee not an
                    > abductee. I was impregnated in the past two times. I
                    > have telepathy with those out in space and I astral
                    > travel to different planets. I also channel, I am
                    > considered a medium/oracle. I have precognition of
                    > future events. I have clairvoyance with the Holy

                    === message truncated ===

                    Seti UNIVERSE
                    http://www.setiuniverse.com/

                    All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
                    disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
                    Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

                    Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
                    Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
                    and a Writer of the Month contest.

                    Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

                    Got a little couch potato?
                  • BARBARA PARKER
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
                      Larry, I tried to post on Seti Universe but could not figure out how to post. I signed up but could not post. Larry, can you help me? Would you post the following on Seti Universe for me? Thanks, Barb

                      Lamont Washington <lamont16y701w@...> wrote: Hello, Ms. Barbara Parker

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
                        Dear Barbra,
                        Hello again...I hope you will approve,but i took the liberty of posting your infomative replies to me on the (ufoseek.com) forum where i share info with the group.
                        Your very forthright answers to my probably annoying questions tell me you are
                        a very patient and very nice person whom i wanted my gang to meet....if you are willing to speak further about your ongoing contacts,i and some of my group are very interested in any information from such contacts.....please feel free to join the group at ufoseek.com....i for one have a great many unanswered questions if you have the inclination to assist us in understanding the visitors and their message.
                        Also their history and philosophy is of prime interest to mankind at this crucial juncture in our own history.....
                        If you dont mind my asking.....
                        peace to you,,and convey my greetings to your friends,,,,bert vere

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
                          Hello Barbara,

                          I am very sorry to hear about your lost children.

                          It seems to be an all-out war for control of Earth.

                          And there are, I agree, some pretty mad and evil
                          people around. Otherwise AIDS would not have been
                          especially developed and deliberately released.

                          And they wouldn't be doing the 'Chemtrail' spraying,
                          which I personally feel may have costs the lives of
                          tens of millions of people over the past ten years.
                          And also done immense damage to animals and nature.

                          It's a mean war.

                          I see the wonderful manoeuvres of numbers of craft
                          and I think 'its all happening now'.

                          The mean controllers of Earth seem desperate to keep
                          us in ignorance, while out benevolent ET friends
                          must have so many answers and solutions which we
                          now need. Sixty or so years of forced ignorance.

                          Enough! Already.

                          I read your mail, and when you mentioned the heart
                          is connected in communication, I felt you were telling
                          the truth.

                          Early in 1986, three disc craft flew over my car at
                          a height of about forty feet, then stopped stationery.
                          They were sixty feet from me when I stood outside the
                          car. I could feel communication happening, and it was
                          through the middle of my chest where I felt the
                          discussion happening. I then followed the three disc
                          craft for ten minutes, and they took me back to the
                          spot where I had been parked up sending them some
                          thoughts thirty minutes before.

                          Have you read the website of the ex-MI6 agent,
                          James Casbolt?

                          http://www.jamescasbolt.com

                          James's intelligence and ET contacts tell him the
                          negative Aliens plan to reduce the Earth's population
                          down to around 15% of its present level over the
                          next thirty years.

                          I have felt that is what is being aimed at - a large
                          reduction - but for a year or two I have wondered
                          what time period will they try to use to do this
                          deadly and unnecessary deed. Thirty years seems
                          about right.

                          There must be many answers to getting Earth's population
                          level correct without poisoning people from the air or
                          by infecting the world with germs.

                          My (long-winded!) account of my meetings and connections
                          with ET appear on this page - 'Meetings With 3 Craft':
                          http://www.worldgathering.net/world2/meetings.html

                          Also mentions unusual things which have jumped into
                          my life and projects I have done to help alert people.

                          Good wishes, Michael Irving

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
                            Dear Bert, I would love to tell you about my contacts out in space. They are the nicest people you would want to meet. I am sorry I could not post on the other site, I did, however, join the site. Please know you can ask me any question about them that you want, I am not offended or afraid.

                            Bert, I have lectured in the past. I have the ability to lecture about the paranormal and my contactee experience. I have taught at the college level.

                            The main thing about my friends is that most of them originated from Earth centuries ago. They are our past ancestors and they populate other planets. Some live on motherships. The motherships are a so large they can be equated to the size of a small planet. They are brilliant for they use their whole brain. They love us. They speak our ancient language but my telepathy compensates for the language barrier. Even if they land on earth I would have to interpret their language for people on earth. Barbara Parker

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 4, 2007
                              I feel there were evil Dracos penetrating some peoples minds for years. They were abusing people with evil thoughts and causing people to do things like committing suicide or murder. They are on their way out.

                              The guy who has tried to kill me for years is on his way out too. He is the ultimate of evil and there will be a trial for his crimes. He came through a portal years ago consequently had a human death (when in space there is no time thus you have eternal life) and kept reincarnating over and over. With each lifetime he was supposed to learn good like all of us but instead always was evil. With each lifetime he was evil! Anyway he is on his way out.

                              The only thing we have to fear is the war out in space which is being battled by my friends, the good guys. I am going out in space to help them. There I will be reunited with my little girls. Barbara