World Gathering News - 1st July 2007

  • celticisland333@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      World Gathering 25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com
      Mirror websites

      1) Appeal By World-Action / World Gathering
      2) Words of Inspiration To Change The World

      ---------

      1) Appeal By World-Action / World Gathering

      WORLD GATHERING NEEDS DONATIONS
      - OR WEBSITE MAY GO

      World Gathering Needs Your Help ...

      http://www.worldgathering.net/news03.html

      I am asking people who have benefited now
      or in the past from inspiration, information
      and events organised through the various
      websites I have had over the years, to make
      a donation to help this effort to assist
      the world keep going.

      Can you put in a bit to help?

      Then, together we can press on forwards
      to help change the world.

      Please go to this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news03.html

      Please pass this request to your friends who know
      about World-Action, Stop-Chemtrails, World Gathering,
      Inspiring Times, Words Waken World, etc. - thank you

      Thank you for your help.

      Sincerely,
      Michael Irving
      World Gathering, World-Action, Stop Chemtrails,
      Inspiring Times, Words Waken World, World-Action 2
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      ---------

      2) Words of Inspiration To Change The World

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right
      thing and not bother our heads or burden our
      souls with whether we will be successful.
      Because if we don't do the right thing, we
      will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not a part of
      the cure." - E. F. Schumacher

      "Each of us is put here in this time and this
      place to personally decide the future of humankind.
      Did you think you were put here for something
      less?" - Chief Arvol Looking Horse

      "To be yourself, in a world that tries, night
      and day, to make you just like everybody else
      - is to fight the greatest battle there ever
      is to fight, and never stop fighting."
      - e. e. cummings

      "We are at the final stages now ... so as our
      prophecy says. Then it must be up to the people
      with pure hearts that will not be afraid to
      help us to fulfil our destiny in peace for
      this world" - Dan Evehema, late Hopi elder

      "Learn to listen to the voice of truth which
      is within you and will lead you onto the path
      of evolution. This is our message to you,
      our dear friends. We have watched you growing
      for many years, just as you have watched our
      lights in the sky. You know now that we are
      here and that there are more beings on and
      around your Earth than your scientists care
      to admit. We are deeply concerned about you
      and your path towards the light and we will
      do all that we can to help you."
      --- This is the ending of the 1977 'Voice-Over
      Message' in the UK. Millions of TV viewers
      in southern England heard a voice give this
      message while normal TV pictures were shown.
      TV engineers struggled to stop the audio
      broadcast, but failed. A similar TV voice-over
      happened in the USA within a year or two
      of the above message.

      "Our lives begin to end the day we
      become silent about things that matter."
      - Martin Luther King, Jnr

      "The most courageous act is still to think
      for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

      "The world is now too dangerous for anything
      less than utopia." - Buckminster Fuller

      ---------

      WORLD GATHERING NEEDS DONATIONS
      - OR WEBSITE MAY GO