CROMMOLOGICAL LETTER.

  • TIGRE CELESTE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW THE WORK WITH ASTROLOGY OF THE COLORS .

      CROMMOLOGICA LETTER

      In the past, in Atlantida, each person that was born, it received from the parents your Carta Crommológica that was a type of birth certificate of the time. For this Letter the parents knew all the problems and the happiness that your son would pass during the life, for these Letters they were also chosen the leaders, rulers, mayors etc.
      Each space of four Iantras (two crosses and two triangles) in a total of 26, it is colored according to calculations that they are done in agreement with each customer's data, such as: Complete bachelor's name, date of birth, hour and place., and if the gestation period was of 9 months.
      IF YOU ARE MOTHERS, FATHERS, UNCLES, GRANDPARENTS, OR IF YOU WANT TO GIVE A PRESENT AND TO KNOW TO A SMALL CHILD'S FUTURE, MAKE HIS LETTER AND DISCOVER HOW IT WILL BE WHEN GROWING.

      Analysis aspects:

      Orientation - as he/she thinks, absorbed and driven by the coronary chakra (1.º drawing);
      Feeling - as he/she sits down, heart chakra (2.º drawing);
      Perception - as he/she sees, absorbed and driven by the front chakra or 3.º eye (3.º drawing);
      Fecundation - as he/she moves, absorbed and driven by the umbilical chakra (4.º drawing);
      Solar sign - external, he/she sorts things out of acting outwardly;
      Ascendancy - I intern, he/she sorts things out of acting inwardly;
      Quiron - psychological orientation;
      Dragon - the carma (head: growth direction / syrup: positive and negative qualities that the people receive in the moment of they are born);
      Lilith - the occult side;
      Moon - the deepest emotions.

      Colors - Excesses and Lacks:

      Colors in excess: they mean means during the life in the aspects of each color;
      Colors in lack: difficulties in the aspects of each color during the life.

      Colors - Meanings:

      Yellow - the knowledge, the information, the intuition, the philosophy, the present;
      Blue - the exact, the logical, the mathematician, the rational;
      White - the cure, the faith, the memory, the purification, the past;
      Clear blue - the art, the music, the creativity, the very common;
      Gilding - the charisma, the prominence, the politics, the ego or the real recognition;
      Brown - it disciplines, the external and internal command, the order;
      Silver - the time, the occult, the mysticism, the invisible, the intern and the abstract;
      Black - the material power, the future, the firmness, wanting, the own power;
      Rose - the side maternal, emotional, the to drift and to schematize;
      Green - physical and mental feeding, the transformation of the body and of the spirit, energies physics and mental;
      Red - action and aggression, the easiness of attacking, the fury of the lion, the lack of serenity " short " wick;
      Violet - the carma as suffering.

      I MAKE HIM/IT I CALCULATE OF YOUR CARTA CROMMOLÓGICA.

      http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=32798002

      I NEED DOS FOLLOWING DATA:
      NAME OF COMPLETE BACHELOR.
      DATE OF BIRTH.
      HOUR FROM BIRTH.
      BIRTHPLACE.
      AND IF HE/SHE SWEATS GESTATION IT WAS OF 9 MONTHS.
      E-MAIL FOR THE SENDING OF LETTER.

      -JUST END A HELP OF COST OF R$ 35,00 REAL DEPOSITED IN THE FOLLOWING BILL:
      BANK ITAÚ, AGENCY 5304 - CHECKING ACCOUNT 00919-3 - ON BEHALF OF ARNALDO COSTA JR.
      THEN, I CALCULATE AND SENDING THE COLORED LETTER THROUGH E-MAIL WITH THE ANALYSIS IN WRITING.
      REQUESTS AND MORE INFORMATION FOR: cartacrommologica@...

      THANKFUL.

      UFOLOGICAL, ECOVILLAGE, ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE AND ORGANIC AGRICULTURE.
      SEE THAT TIED COMMUNITY UFOLOGIE ,ECOVILLAGE, ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, HOLISTIC MEDICINE.

      http://cipacae.vilabol.uol.com.br/projetoceppaxc.index.html

      http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=27888506

      WE ARE AN ONG-OSCIP (NGO) OF RESEARCHES IN THE AREAS OF ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, COMPLEMENTAL HOLiSTIC MEDICINE AND UFOLOGIE.