RE : Re: [UFOnet] BONJOUR DE FRANCE

  • GRELET CHRISTOPHE
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hi Sandy,

      Following your answer of which I thank you.

      Greetings.

      JC.GRELET

      wsmith51@... a écrit :
      In a message dated 6/24/2007 3:44:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
      greletchristophe@... writes:

      Hello to all,

      I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of Marseille
      in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the exsitence of my blog
      that speaks among others of UFO and of Paranormal :

      _http://www.jcgrelethttp:_ (http://www.jcgrelet.com/)

      Greetings.

      JC.GRELET

      Welcome, Sandy Nichols here. This is a great group.