Re: [UFOnet] BONJOUR DE FRANCE

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
      In a message dated 6/24/2007 3:44:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
      greletchristophe@... writes:

      Hello to all,

      I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of Marseille
      in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the exsitence of my blog
      that speaks among others of UFO and of Paranormal :

      _http://www.jcgrelethttp:_ (http://www.jcgrelet.com/)

      Greetings.

      JC.GRELET

      Welcome, Sandy Nichols here. This is a great group.

    • Jerry Shifman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
        Bienvenue, mon ami! (ou ma amie?!)

        Jerry

        On Jun 24, 2007, at 1:43 AM, GRELET CHRISTOPHE wrote:

        > Hello to all,
        >
        > I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of
        > Marseille in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the
        > exsitence of my blog that speaks among others of UFO and of
        > Paranormal :
        >
        > http://www.jcgrelet.com/
        >

        > Greetings.
        >

        > JC.GRELET