BONJOUR DE FRANCE

  • GRELET CHRISTOPHE
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hello to all,

      I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of Marseille in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the exsitence of my blog that speaks among others of UFO and of Paranormal :

      http://www.jcgrelet.com/

      Greetings.

      JC.GRELET

    • wsmith51@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
        In a message dated 6/24/2007 3:44:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
        greletchristophe@... writes:

        Hello to all,

        I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of Marseille
        in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the exsitence of my blog
        that speaks among others of UFO and of Paranormal :

        _http://www.jcgrelethttp:_ (http://www.jcgrelet.com/)

        Greetings.

        JC.GRELET

        Welcome, Sandy Nichols here. This is a great group.

      • Jerry Shifman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
          Bienvenue, mon ami! (ou ma amie?!)

          Jerry

          On Jun 24, 2007, at 1:43 AM, GRELET CHRISTOPHE wrote:

          > Hello to all,
          >
          > I present to me, I am a French of 36 years, I live in the city of
          > Marseille in Provence. I take the liberty to make you know the
          > exsitence of my blog that speaks among others of UFO and of
          > Paranormal :
          >
          > http://www.jcgrelet.com/
          >

          > Greetings.
          >

          > JC.GRELET