The Guy Jasmin Photograph

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hi All,
      We have received an analysis of Guy Jasmin's
      photograph (showing an anomaly whilst photographing
      the Moon) from Peter H. Cheasley which utilises
      Sigma Construction.

      We have tried to present the analysis in a way that
      will be understood by those familiar with Sigma
      Construction techniques.
      Peter is of the opinion that the anomaly was
      caused by the presence of a craft-like object.

      We, at The WHY? Files, present this information
      in good faith but express no qualified opinions.
      Might I add that the analysis was conducted
      using the original photographs provided
      by Guy Jasmin.

      See:
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/moonfiles2.htm#sigma