Re: [UFOnet] ~ Space Shuttle Atlantis Launch: Space Debris or Something Else?? ~

  • Lamont Washington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2007
      I tried to add you to my Friends List but could not.

      (Or, I wanted to contact you personally to so that you
      would understand.)

      So I am asking you, to Add Me to your Friends List.

      I am involved with BOINC and most of their Clients
      which is why I decide to add you to my Friends List in
      the first place. So, here’s to hoping that you decide
      to Add Me to your Friends List.

      Please join us, add your input to our World Community
      Grid Forum, your input is sorely needed!!

      JamesL

      P.S. Please make the time to explore Seti UNIVERSE.com
      and become a member it’s Free. (Maybe you could even
      contribute a posting or two, in our forums.)

      Seti UNIVERSE (Home Page)
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      Seti UNIVERSE FORUM
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/index.php

      Become a member of Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/login.php?register=1

      P.S.S. We need you input on your UFO Forums Also.

      http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/index.html

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070609/ap_on_sc/space_shuttle?submit=Done

      > ~ SUE ~
      >
      > sgangel_2005@...
      >
      > http://www.myspace.com/sgduranie
      >
      > http://groups.myspace.com/paranormalontv
      >
      > http://groups.myspace.com/suesparanormalclub

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.