Re: WG News - 12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      YouTube withdrew the video and deleted the account
      of the person ('LivingSphere') who had submitted
      the video around the same time, or just after,
      I posted this message on June 11.

      However, from a Google search I found what
      appears to be a duplicate copy of this 2 minutes,
      26 seconds video .....

      'Ovnis en Santiago (Complete)'
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPIXu6hzF8

      Michael

      --------

      World Gathering News - 11 June 2007

      Please forward to friends,
      contacts and mailing lists

      Contents:
      - 12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up
      - Mayan Recluse Calls For People To Unite
      - Plans To Light Up British Isles Centre
      - World Gathering 25/26 August 2007
      - Words Waken World

      ---------
      12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news02.html

      Extract:
      The 12 lights move from right to left, in the
      valley behind three low hills. They then slow up,
      and take turns to head towards three low hills,
      and a hill just off camera to the right (see later)
      which either has a beacon on its top, or one of
      these aerial light objects on its top.

      Details and link to YouTube video:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news02.html

      ---------
      Mayan Recluse Calls For People To Unite
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news01.html

      .... one respected Mam elder, who lives all
      year in a solitary mountain cave, journeyed to
      Chichicastenango to speak with the people at
      the ceremony ....

      The elder delivered a simple, direct message.

      He called for human beings to come together in
      support of life and light. Right now each person
      and group is going his or her own way.

      More here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news01.html

      ---------
      Plans To Light Up British Isles Centre
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events033.html

      The Isle of Man is in the Irish Sea - right at the
      centre of the British Isles. The Island's hilltops can
      be seen from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales ....
      so we're going to light them up on 25/26 August 2007:
      North Barrule, Snaefell, Greeba, and South Barrule.

      ---------
      World Gathering 25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      Please forward to friends,
      contacts and mailing lists

      'SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/beacon.html

      World Gathering Mailing List:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering