WG News - 12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up

  • celticisland333@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
      World Gathering News - 11 June 2007

      Please forward to friends,
      contacts and mailing lists

      Contents:
      - 12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up
      - Mayan Recluse Calls For People To Unite
      - Plans To Light Up British Isles Centre
      - World Gathering 25/26 August 2007
      - Words Waken World

      ---------
      12 UFOs Give World Gathering Thumbs Up
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news02.html

      Extract:
      The 12 lights move from right to left, in the
      valley behind three low hills. They then slow up,
      and take turns to head towards three low hills,
      and a hill just off camera to the right (see later)
      which either has a beacon on its top, or one of
      these aerial light objects on its top.

      Details and link to YouTube video:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news02.html

      ---------
      Mayan Recluse Calls For People To Unite
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news01.html

      .... one respected Mam elder, who lives all
      year in a solitary mountain cave, journeyed to
      Chichicastenango to speak with the people at
      the ceremony ....

      The elder delivered a simple, direct message.

      He called for human beings to come together in
      support of life and light. Right now each person
      and group is going his or her own way.

      More here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news01.html

      ---------
      Plans To Light Up British Isles Centre
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events033.html

      The Isle of Man is in the Irish Sea - right at the
      centre of the British Isles. The Island's hilltops can
      be seen from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales ....
      so we're going to light them up on 25/26 August 2007:
      North Barrule, Snaefell, Greeba, and South Barrule.

      ---------
      World Gathering 25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net

      Please forward to friends,
      contacts and mailing lists

      'SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/beacon.html

      World Gathering Mailing List:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      World Gathering Posters:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/images/poster3.jpg
      http://www.worldgathering.net/images/poster2.jpg
      http://www.worldgathering.net/images/poster1.jpg
      ---

      World Gathering
      - 25 & 26 August 2007
      - Saturday and Sunday
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble
      - Exchange The Information And Ideas You Have
      - Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Flashlights - Signal Other Hilltops
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - www.worldgathering.net

      WORLD GATHERING - August 2007
      Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26
      Three Events In One .....
      (1) Saturday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.
      (2) Saturday - NIGHT: Meet on a hilltop and
      shine a beacon of hope through the night.
      (3) Sunday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.

      Main details for the World Gathering:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/gathering.html

      Arrange Meetings, Powwows, and Hilltop 'Beacon'
      gatherings for Saturday and Sunday, 25 & 26 August.
      Send your event details to the email on this page:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/contact.html

      Details of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' will be displayed
      under fourteen 'World Regions'; then by Country/Nation;
      then by area, state, etc. The main index for details
      of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' is on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events.html

      Centre of British Isles - Isle of Man - Key Hills
      Lit Up On August 25 2007 - Visible from England,
      Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Got a good torch?
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events033.html

      The World Gathering was launched at the end of
      May, 2007, so there may not be many details at our
      websites for local events until the start of July.

      'What should I organise in my area for the World
      Gathering?' - Ideas and suggestions on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/yourevent.html

      Join our Google and/or Yahoo Newsletter lists:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      'World Gathering' video at Google and YouTube:
      Google Video: http://tinyurl.com/29nhtz
      YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEMlYUS-xmY

      Please help publicise this unusual and unique global
      linkup. Print out posters; place a WG banner on your
      website; forward our Update mailings to your friends,
      contacts, and mailing lists; and tell friends about
      the World Gathering video at Google and YouTube.
      Ideas and materials for WG promotion here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/publicity.html

      Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html

      'SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/beacon.html

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble
      - Exchange The Information And Ideas You Have
      - Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Flashlights - Signal Other Hilltops
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - www.worldgathering.net

      World Gathering
      25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com

      ---------
      Words Waken World
      http://www.worldgathering.net/words/

      "A very great vision is needed and the person who
      has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest
      blue of the sky." - Chief Crazy Horse

      "We are at the final stages now ... so as our prophecy
      says. Then it must be up to the people with pure hearts
      that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil our destiny
      in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation

      "We will see a halo of mist around the heavenly bodies
      ... as a warning that we must reform (Ed: 'form up'?)
      and telling us people of all colour must unite and
      arise for survival, and that we must uncover the
      cause of our dilemmas." - Hopi Dan Evehema

      "Use every letter you write, every conversation
      you have, every meeting you attend, to express your
      fundamental beliefs and dreams. Affirm to others the
      vision of the world you want." - Dr Robert Muller

      ---------

      Please forward to friends,
      contacts and mailing lists

      Thank you. World Gathering.
    • Michael Irving
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        YouTube withdrew the video and deleted the account
        of the person ('LivingSphere') who had submitted
        the video around the same time, or just after,
        I posted this message on June 11.

        However, from a Google search I found what
        appears to be a duplicate copy of this 2 minutes,
        26 seconds video .....

        'Ovnis en Santiago (Complete)'
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPIXu6hzF8

        Michael