Re: {Spam?} {Disarmed} [UFOnet] U.K. Airline Passenger Breaks Rules...Snaps Photo of UFO With Cellphone?

  • Lamont Washington
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
      (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
      We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
      devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

      Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
      forum (membership required) we will also publish your
      stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
      INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

      Hope to see you there!

      You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/berwyn_mountain_Incident.html

      http://www5.channelonline.tv/news/templates/guernseynews2.aspx?

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/guernsey/6591365.stm

      > Also see:
      >
      > Pilot's UFO Shock: Sighting being investigated by
      > the Ministry of
      > Defense
      > http://www.thisisguernsey.com/code/showarchive.pl?
      > ArticleID=002080&year=2007&category=news
      >
      > Norio Hayakawa
      > The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
      > http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4

      > removed]

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.