Re: [UFOnet] SOS - The Planet And Humanity Are In Trouble

  • Lamont Washington
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
      (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
      We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
      devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

      Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
      forum (membership required) we will also publish your
      stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
      INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

      Hope to see you there!

      You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      --- Michael Irving <celticisland333@...>
      wrote:

      > Mayday… Mayday… Mayday….
      >

      > PEOPLES' PARLIAMENT and WORLD GATHERING
      >
      > Saturday and Sunday, 25th and 26th August, 2007
      >

      > Meet with friends and contacts, and discuss the
      > situation the world is
      > in.
      >
      > Give people leaflets, CDs, etc. with information you
      > believe is
      > important.
      >

      > We have hundreds of aircraft intentionally spraying
      > a noxious mixture
      > over half the countries in the world. Tens of
      > millions know this bizarre
      > phenomenon as either `Chemtrails', or `Chem Trails'.
      > Have you noticed many people becoming weak and ill
      > for no apparent
      > reason during the past ten years? What do you think
      > this thick mixture
      > is doing. Next time you have an allergic-type
      > hacking cough, think back
      > over the past 48 hours and try to remember whether
      > there had been thick
      > and messy trails coming only from certain planes.
      >

      > Tens of millions of people know there is massive
      > technology used in
      > manipulation of our weather. There is a U.S.
      > government bill called,
      > `Owning The Weather 2025', well, they are ahead of
      > schedule.
      > There is the massive `Chemtrail' spraying, the
      > H.A.A.R.P.
      > installation in Alaska, and other powerful
      > technologies which have been
      > designed to mess around with our weather, our oxygen
      > and our atmosphere.
      > During the same time-scale our weather has been
      > going weird, these
      > technologies have been in use. Is it too great a
      > stretch of the
      > imagination to say these two things are connected.
      >

      > Have you noticed we keep having these wars all the
      > bloody time.
      > Doesn't it get you down? The war in Iraq is a
      > complete mess…
      > men, woman, children, babies being blown to shreds.
      > The world needs to
      > know that the tragic event in 2001, known as `9-11'
      > was
      > perpetrated by those who have started up the awful
      > tragedy known as the
      > `War On Terror'. The people pursuing this war BEGAN
      > this war by
      > bombing the living daylights out of their own people
      > on September 11th,
      > 2001. Yes: the twin towers were both brought down by
      > explosive charges
      > planted throughout the buildings. If you have bombs
      > to pull the
      > buildings down, why have planes to fly into them? To
      > make it look like
      > `terrorists'. This piece of evidence is just the
      > start of the
      > facts on `9-11'.
      >

      > Now what are all these bright and unusual and
      > persistent anomalous craft
      > doing in our atmosphere all the time. They must be
      > there for some
> [...]

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.