Re: [UFOnet] World Gathering - 25 & 26 August 2007

  • Lamont Washington
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2007
      You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      --- Lamont Washington <lamont16y701w@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > websites for Local Events until the end of June.
      > >
      > > 'What should I organise in my area for the World
      > > Gathering?' - Ideas and suggestions on this
      > webpage:
      > > http://www.worldgathering.net/yourevent.html
      > > http://www.michael-irving.com/yourevent.html
      > >
      > > Join our Google and/or Yahoo Newsletter lists:
      > > http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering
      > >
      > > Watch a short, 'World Gathering' slideshow video
      > at
      > > either Google Video or YouTube. Search at Google
      > > Video or YouTube for: 'WORLD GATHERING'.
      > >
      > > Please help publicise this unusual and unique
      > global
      > > linkup. Print out posters; place a WG banner on
      > your
      > > website; forward our Update mailings to your
      > > friends,
      > > contacts, and mailing lists; and tell friends
      > about
      > > the World Gathering video at Google and YouTube.
      > > Ideas and materials for WG promotion here:
      > > http://www.worldgathering.net/publicity.html
      > > http://www.michael-irving.com/publicity.html
      > >
      > > ------------------
      > > "Use every letter you write, every conversation
      > > you have, every meeting you attend, to express
      > your
      > > fundamental beliefs and dreams. Affirm to others
      > > the vision of the world you want."
      > > - Dr Robert Muller, formerly of the U.N.
      > > ------------------
      > > "We are at the final stages now. so as our
      > prophecy
      > > says. Then it must be up to the people with pure
      > > hearts
      > > that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil our
      > > destiny
      > > in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi
      > Nation
      > > ------------------
      > >
      > > Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
      > > http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html
      > > http://www.michael-irving.com/worldgathering.html
      > >
      > > - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      > > - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      > > - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other
      > Hilltops
      > > - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
      > > - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
      > > - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      > > - The Truth Is Coming
      > > - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      > > - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!
      > >
      > > World Gathering
      > > 25 & 26 August 2007
      > > http://www.worldgathering.net
      > > http://www.michael-irving.com
      > > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each
      > other.)
      > >
      > > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing
      > > lists.
      > >
      > > Thank you. World Gathering.

      > Seti UNIVERSE
      > http://www.setiuniverse.com/
      >
      > All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL
      > INTELLIGENCE)
      > disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical,
      > Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      > Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't
      === message truncated ===

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.
    • Lamont Washington
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2007
> [...]

        > http://www.setiuniverse.com/
        >
        > All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL
        > INTELLIGENCE)
        > disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical,
        > Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
        > Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't
        > know
        === message truncated ===

        Seti UNIVERSE
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
        disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
        Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

        Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
        Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
        and a Writer of the Month contest.

        Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
      • Lamont Washington
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2007
          Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
          (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
          We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
          devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

          Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
          forum (membership required) we will also publish your

          --- celticisland333@... wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > World Gathering
          > 25 & 26 August 2007
          > http://www.worldgathering.net
          > http://www.michael-irving.com
          > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)
          >
          > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing
          > lists.
          >
          > Thank you. World Gathering.

          Seti UNIVERSE
          http://www.setiuniverse.com/

          All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
          disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
          Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

          Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
          Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
          and a Writer of the Month contest.

          Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/