World Gathering - 25 & 26 August 2007

  • celticisland333@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25 1:54 PM
      I am batch posting this to the UFO groups I am in.

      Members may like to consider the night of Saturday
      25th August, 2007, for a worldwide UFO vigil.

      The World Gathering is 25th & 26th August, 2007.
      Details below.

      Best wishes, Michael Irving

      ---

      World Gathering - 25 & 26 August 2007

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing lists.
      ---

      World Gathering
      - 25 & 26 August 2007
      - Saturday and Sunday
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com
      (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other Hilltops
      - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
      - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - The Truth Is Coming
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!

      ------------------
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." - Goethe
      ------------------
      "A very great vision is needed and the person who
      has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest
      blue of the sky." - Chief Crazy Horse
      ------------------

      WORLD GATHERING - August 2007
      Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26
      Three Events In One .....
      (1) Saturday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.
      (2) Saturday - NIGHT: Meet on a hilltop and
      shine a beacon of hope through the night.
      (3) Sunday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.

      The main details for the World Gathering are here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/gathering.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/gathering.html

      Arrange Meetings, Powwows, and Hilltop 'Beacon'
      vigils for Saturday and Sunday, 25th & 26th August.
      Then, send your event details to the email on this page:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/contact.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/contact.html

      Details of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' will be displayed
      under fourteen 'World Regions'; then by Country/Nation;
      then by area, state, etc. The main index for the details
      of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' is on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/events.html

      The World Gathering is being launched at the end of
      May, 2007, so there may not be many details at our
      websites for Local Events until the end of June.

      'What should I organise in my area for the World
      Gathering?' - Ideas and suggestions on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/yourevent.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/yourevent.html

      Join our Google and/or Yahoo Newsletter lists:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      Watch a short, 'World Gathering' slideshow video at
      either Google Video or YouTube. Search at Google
      Video or YouTube for: 'WORLD GATHERING'.

      Please help publicise this unusual and unique global
      linkup. Print out posters; place a WG banner on your
      website; forward our Update mailings to your friends,
      contacts, and mailing lists; and tell friends about
      the World Gathering video at Google and YouTube.
      Ideas and materials for WG promotion here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/publicity.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/publicity.html

      ------------------
      "Use every letter you write, every conversation
      you have, every meeting you attend, to express your
      fundamental beliefs and dreams. Affirm to others
      the vision of the world you want."
      - Dr Robert Muller, formerly of the U.N.
      ------------------
      "We are at the final stages now. so as our prophecy
      says. Then it must be up to the people with pure hearts
      that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil our destiny
      in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation
      ------------------

      Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/worldgathering.html

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other Hilltops
      - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
      - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - The Truth Is Coming
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!

      World Gathering
      25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com
      (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing lists.

      Thank you. World Gathering.
    • Lamont Washington
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25 8:35 PM
        Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE when you have
        the time. We are about all aspects of SETI and we
        have a section devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and
        elsewhere!

        Become a memember (it's free) and contribute to our
        UFO forum (memembership required) we will also publish
        your stories. (we publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry,
        SETI INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and
        more)

        Hope to see you there!

        --- celticisland333@... wrote:

> [...]
        > in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation
        > ------------------
        >
        > Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
        > http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html
        > http://www.michael-irving.com/worldgathering.html
        >
        > - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
        > - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
        > - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other Hilltops
        > - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
        > - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
        > - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
        > - The Truth Is Coming
        > - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
        > - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!
        >
        > World Gathering
        > 25 & 26 August 2007
        > http://www.worldgathering.net
        > http://www.michael-irving.com
        > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)
        >
        > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing

        Seti UNIVERSE
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
        disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
        Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

        Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
        Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
        and a Writer of the Month contest.

        Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      • Lamont Washington
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25 8:42 PM
          Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
          (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
          We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
          devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

          Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
          forum (membership required) we will also publish your

          --- celticisland333@... wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > World Gathering
          > 25 & 26 August 2007
          > http://www.worldgathering.net
          > http://www.michael-irving.com
          > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)
          >
          > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing
          > lists.
          >
          > Thank you. World Gathering.

          Seti UNIVERSE
          http://www.setiuniverse.com/

          All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
          disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
          Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

          Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
          Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
          and a Writer of the Month contest.

          Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

          ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        • Lamont Washington
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26 12:35 AM
            You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
            http://www.setiuniverse.com/

            --- Lamont Washington <lamont16y701w@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
            > > - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
            > > - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
            > > - The Truth Is Coming
            > > - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
            > > - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!
            > >
            > > World Gathering
            > > 25 & 26 August 2007
            > > http://www.worldgathering.net
            > > http://www.michael-irving.com
            > > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each
            > other.)
            > >
            > > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing
            > > lists.
            > >
            > > Thank you. World Gathering.

            > Seti UNIVERSE
            > http://www.setiuniverse.com/
            >
            > All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL
            > INTELLIGENCE)
            > disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical,
            > Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
            > Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't
            === message truncated ===

            Seti UNIVERSE
            http://www.setiuniverse.com/

            All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
            disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
            Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

            Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
            Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
            and a Writer of the Month contest.

            Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

            ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.
          • Lamont Washington
            Message 5 of 6 , May 26 12:36 AM
> [...]

              > http://www.setiuniverse.com/
              >
              > All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL
              > INTELLIGENCE)
              > disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical,
              > Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
              > Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't
              > know
              === message truncated ===

              Seti UNIVERSE
              http://www.setiuniverse.com/

              All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
              disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
              Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

              Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
              Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
              and a Writer of the Month contest.

              Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

              ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
            • Lamont Washington
              Message 6 of 6 , May 26 12:39 AM

                --- celticisland333@... wrote:

> [...]
                >
                > World Gathering
                > 25 & 26 August 2007
                > http://www.worldgathering.net
                > http://www.michael-irving.com
                > (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)
                >
                > Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing
                > lists.
                >
                > Thank you. World Gathering.

                Seti UNIVERSE
                http://www.setiuniverse.com/

                All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
                disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
                Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

                Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
                Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
                and a Writer of the Month contest.

                Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

                Looking for earth-friendly autos?
                http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/