1987 Wythe Co. VA UFO Sightings

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I just finished watching a segment on Unsolved Mysteries regarding
      multiple sightings of strange craft in Wythe Co, VA in 1987 by retired
      pilot Danny Gordon.

      I presently live in Grayson Co. VA., which is adjacent to Wythe Co.
      Although I wasn't in the area in 1987 I am still very much interested in
      the event.

      Mr. Gordon wrote a book called "Don't Look Up!" which was published in
      1988, however, I can't seem to find much on the Net via web search, so,
      I thought maybe someone on the list might have additional info.

      Thanks for any help you can offer!

      Tim Edwards

      --

      -----