CSETI event update - Mini-training near Montreal, PQ.

  • Richard Lalancette
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      CSETI event update - Mini-training near Montreal, PQ.
      <http://richardlalancette.blogspot.com/2007/05/cseti-event-update-mini-t\
      raining-near.html> [0]
      <http://www.cseti.org/images/topbar.gif>

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5062016362938141394]
      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_lD_gkitI/AAAAAAAAAfw/IV8Q60aGcBA\
      /s1600-h/montreal_4-full.jpg> Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Montreal,
      Quebec, Canada
      Dr. Greer will speak that evening at a local auditorium, to discuss his
      memoir "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge"
      <http://www.cseti.org/programs/hiddentruth.htm> . He says "This book
      is my own disclosure – what have I personally seen of UFOs and
      secret projects? What really happened during the high-level briefings we
      conducted for the President's inner circle, the CIA Director, the UN
      leadership? Who is maintaining this secrecy – and why? And how has
      all of this affected me personally? Why are we still using Mid-East oil
      when the definitive solutions are already developed in covert technology
      projects? In many ways this has been an anguishing journey – and
      yet, I am certain that once the people know the truth, we will bring out
      these new technologies." Listen to Dr. Greer himself tell his story!

      Admission: $10 Cdn at the door.

      Location: University of Montreal, in Room Z-110 (Auditorium) of the
      "Pavillon Claire-McNicoll' (Claire-McNicoll Building). This building is
      physically attached tof the right part of the main building (Pavillon
      Roger-Gaudry).

      University of Montreal Campus Maps:
      http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/index.html
      <http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/index.html>
      http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm
      <http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm>
      Mapquest Map
      <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&am\
      p;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=\
      &name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=2900+chemin+de+la+tour&c\
      ity=Montreal&state=Qc&zipcode=>

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5062018750939957986]
      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_nO_gkiuI/AAAAAAAAAf4/pRbiTBrDYmo\
      /s1600-h/laurentides_fall.jpg> Friday, August 10, 2007 - Sunday August
      12, 2007 - near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      Dr. Greer will teach a mini CSETI Ambassador to the Universe Training.
      You are invited to join Dr. Greer in making ET contact at night, and
      learning advanced techniques in Remote Viewing and higher states of
      consciousness. The acclaimed CSETI CE-5 contact protocols will be shared
      and experienced, and deep knowledge of the nature of Mind and our own
      awareness as tools for ET Contact will be taught. Dr. Greer will
      describe the inside story of Disclosure, who is running the world of
      secret power, and why, and Dr. Greer's historic ET contact experiences
      which began when he was 9 years old. These amazing and moving events
      will be shared with the group.
      Tuition: $350 Cdn ($300 US). Lodging is being arranged by CSETI, and
      will be an additional cost to be paid to CSETI at a certain point before
      the event. We will provide more information here as we get it. Please
      email Debbie at coordinator@... <mailto://coordinator@.../>
      if you have any questions or wish to register.

    • Lamont Washington
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2007
        Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
        (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
        We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
        devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

        Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
        forum (membership required) we will also publish your
        stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
        INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

        Hope to see you there!

        You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        --- Richard Lalancette <lalancette_richard@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        > and experienced, and deep knowledge of the nature of
        > Mind and our own
        > awareness as tools for ET Contact will be taught.
        > Dr. Greer will
        > describe the inside story of Disclosure, who is
        > running the world of
        > secret power, and why, and Dr. Greer's historic ET
        > contact experiences
        > which began when he was 9 years old. These amazing
        > and moving events
        > will be shared with the group.
        > Tuition: $350 Cdn ($300 US). Lodging is being
        > arranged by CSETI, and
        > will be an additional cost to be paid to CSETI at a
        > certain point before
        > the event. We will provide more information here as
        > we get it. Please
        > email Debbie at coordinator@...
        > <mailto://coordinator@.../>
        > if you have any questions or wish to register.

        Seti UNIVERSE
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
        disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
        Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

        Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
        Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
        and a Writer of the Month contest.

        Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
      • Richard Lalancette
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2007
          Your post has absolutely nothing to do with CSETI - Directed by Dr.
          Steven Greer.
          If I may suggest, you could move your post to it's separate thread?

          Thank you.
          Richard.