Re: {Spam?} {Disarmed} [UFOnet] U.K. Airline Passenger Breaks Rules...Snaps Photo of UFO With Cellphone?

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Perhaps there have been similar sightings by pilots before:

      On June 17, 1966 from the air near Teheran, Iran, several airline pilots
      sighted a brilliant sphere of light, "sitting on the horizon," so to speak,
      deep within the Soviet Union. The intensely glowing sphere expanded to
      enormous size, dimming as it expanded, always remaining "sitting on the
      horizon." The pilots observed the phenomenon for 4 to 5 minutes. A CIA
      report on the incident was released under the Freedom of Information Act.
      On September 10, 1976, the crew and passengers of British European Airway
      Flight 831, over Lithuania en route from Moscow to London, observed an
      intensely glowing, stationary ball of light above the clouds underneath the
      plane. When alerted by the airline pilot, Soviet authorities on the ground
      curtly informed him to pay no attention and, effectively, to exit the area.

      From Afghanistan in September 1979, British war cameraman Nick Downie
      observed gigantic, expanding spheres of light deep within the Soviet Union,
      toward the direction of Saryshagan missile test range
      On June 18, 1982, pilots and crews of Japan Air Lines Flights 403 and 421
      reported sighting a giant, expanding globe of light in the North Pacific,
      700 kilometers east of Kushiro.

      See : http://www.thewhyfiles.net/berwyn_mountain_Incident.html

      Geoff Richardson

      GUERNSEY - Monday, April 23, 2007

      A commercial airlines pilot reported seeing two large unidentified
      flying objects in the sky near Guernsey, England. The bright yellow
      flat disc shapes estimated to be twice the size of a Boeing 737 were
      spotted on Monday, April 23, 12 to 15 miles north of the island:

      Pilot spots large UFOs over Guernsey, England
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/guernsey/6591365.stm

      Also see:

      Pilot's UFO Shock: Sighting being investigated by the Ministry of
      Defense
      http://www.thisisguernsey.com/code/showarchive.pl?
      ArticleID=002080&year=2007&category=news

      Norio Hayakawa
      The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
      http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4

    • Lamont Washington
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2007
        Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
        (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
        We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
        devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

        Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
        forum (membership required) we will also publish your
        stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
        INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

        Hope to see you there!

        You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        --- geoff@... wrote:

        > Perhaps there have been similar sightings by pilots
        > before:
        >
        > On June 17, 1966 from the air near Teheran, Iran,
        > several airline pilots
        > sighted a brilliant sphere of light, "sitting on the
        > horizon," so to speak,
        > deep within the Soviet Union. The intensely glowing
        > sphere expanded to
        > enormous size, dimming as it expanded, always
        > remaining "sitting on the
        > horizon." The pilots observed the phenomenon for 4
        > to 5 minutes. A CIA
        > report on the incident was released under the
        > Freedom of Information Act.
        > On September 10, 1976, the crew and passengers of
        > British European Airway
        > Flight 831, over Lithuania en route from Moscow to
        > London, observed an
        > intensely glowing, stationary ball of light above
        > the clouds underneath the
        > plane. When alerted by the airline pilot, Soviet
        > authorities on the ground
        > curtly informed him to pay no attention and,
        > effectively, to exit the area.
        >
        > From Afghanistan in September 1979, British war
        > cameraman Nick Downie
        > observed gigantic, expanding spheres of light deep
        > within the Soviet Union,
        > toward the direction of Saryshagan missile test
        > range
        > On June 18, 1982, pilots and crews of Japan Air
        > Lines Flights 403 and 421
        > reported sighting a giant, expanding globe of light
        > in the North Pacific,
        > 700 kilometers east of Kushiro.
        >
        > See :

        http://www.thewhyfiles.net/berwyn_mountain_Incident.html

        > Geoff Richardson

        Seti UNIVERSE
        http://www.setiuniverse.com/

        All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
        disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
        Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

        Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
        Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
        and a Writer of the Month contest.

        Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.