Suspicious Patterns of Mass Murder

  • antigray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi Group,
      There is a possibility the recent school mass murders are part of a
      recurring pattern of similar incidents, all designed to lay the
      groundwork for nationwide gun confiscation. If major countries like
      the US, UK, and Australia are disarmed, our Repto Sapien cousins could
      make an incursion for a roundup of live humans with little worry of
      being shot by us. As we have seen at Virginia Tech and Columbine,
      police even in large groups are useless. The UK and Australia have
      already outlawed guns and left law-abiding citizens defenseless. It is
      easy for the aliens to do this. They just use electronic mind control
      on the shooters and their victims to maximize causalities, and then
      use mind control on the media and politicians to get privately owned
      guns outlawed.
      The Pattern:
      1996: Dunblaine, Scotland. Man kills 16 small school children and a
      teacher.
      The UK bans private guns.

      1996: Port Arthur, Tasmania. Man kills 35 people. Australia bans and
      confiscates all private guns.

      1936: Hitler has all handguns confiscated. We know Hitler was mind
      controlled by the Reptoids because he talks about them specifically in
      his writings.

      But wait, there's more. Much more in this pattern:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_massacres

      The A.I. computers the Repto sapiens use to run their operation here
      are very methodical, doing the same things over and over to accomplish
      their mission. They are programmed that way.
      Six more methodical incidents in history:
      There were three recorded events where the firstborn were killed and
      taken. The firstborn are the meatiest of each family.
      There were three Children's Crusades where hundreds of thousands of
      children were led by child leaders who "heard voices" telling them to
      go off to the Holy Land and conquer it without weapons. It was a
      cattle drive of tasty children.
      See:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Crusade

      Joan of Arc heard voices telling her to lead peasants in a war where
      many of them died.

      Other methodical crusades/cattle drives:
      First ? People's ? German ? 1101 ? Second ? Third ?Fourth ?
      Albigensian ? Fifth ? Sixth ?Seventh ? Shepherds' ? Eighth ? Ninth ?
      Aragonese ?Alexandrian ? Nicopolis ? Northern ? Hussite ? Varna ?Otranto

      What's that they say about learning from history?

      If you want to know what is really going on with people being abducted
      by aliens and why wars are started for no good reason, check out my
      website.
      If you have any questions, just ask.
      Art
      My Website: http://antigray.tripod.com/
      Check out all the pages on the site. I wrote it like a tabloid so that
      I could impress on readers an outline of what has been going on
      throughout history.

      My Book on publisher's site: http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      "Warning" by Art Greenfield
      ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
      Copyright (c) 2005 by Art Greenfield
      All rights reserved

      Synopsis:
      WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of
      social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in
      great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution
      requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the
      aliens.

      Copy of Book Cover:
      http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/1/59/113/358/1591133580.jpg
      My book can also be ordered from these book stores (may take 3 weeks
      due to their high volume-orders direct from my publisher arrive in 5
      business days):

      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=warning+by+art+greenfield&userid=2ZUPHEORHH&cds2Pid=946

      http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2782892733325&pid=1591133580