Good day fellow UFOlogist :)

  • Richard Lalancette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Greetings!

      I've been researching Unidenfied Flying Objects, Unidentified Aerial
      Phenomena and Exopolitics for one year now. What really got me started
      in all this, was the Disclosure Project National Press Club conference,
      that has been available on Google Video for quite sometime now.

      Not completely satisfied with what was available in books and on the
      web, I went to a trip to California, to meet with Steven Greer and his
      team for an "Ambassador to the Universe" training. Needless to say, this
      forever changed my perspective regarding this whole research field.
      Quite an amazing week that pushed me to continu on this treck to
      understand what's going on, why the secrecy behind all this, and
      finally, sharing all this with the population in my City.

      I have since, made a lecture on March first, at the St-Paul University,
      in Ottawa. I created a blog which I can say is one great way to share
      this knowledge. I was also invited for a first time, on Roger's
      community TV, to talk about all this. And finally, I started the Ottawa
      UFO MeetUp. I certainly think there is a consciousness shift going on,
      more acceptance. This is, in my own way, how to assist in disclosure...

      I'd like to invite you to check out some important sites that you might
      have missed in the past as well as my blog, feel free to leave comments.

      www.DisclosureProject.org <http://www.DisclosureProject.org> - Dr.
      Steven Greer
      www.CSETI.org <http://www.CSETI.org> - Dr. Steven Greer
      www.ExopoliticsToronto.com <http://www.ExopoliticsToronto.com> - M.