~ Hello Everyone!! Just A Paranormal Invite!!!! :D ~

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hello everyone.... .I hope that you are all doing well. :D I just
      wanted to take this small moment to invite all of you in here to come
      check out these other following Paranormal based websites online! :D
      And yes, I WILL be returning back here again very soon, to discuss
      other topics of the Paranormal soon, but & I for now, I just wanted to
      say that I love this website too! I hope all of you have a great week,
      & I hope to talk with all of you again very soon! :D

      http://groups.msn.com/AngelStarsParanormalWebRoom/

      ~ SUE ~

      sgangel_2005@...

      http://www.myspace.com/sgduranie