Wreckage of Air Force plane (searching for UFO) found in the Cascades

  • Norio Hayakawa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2007
      Wreckage of Air Force plane searching for UFO found in the Cascades

      interesting local TV news item:

      Wreckage of Air Force plane searching for UFO found in the Cascades
      http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_042007WABbombercrashufoTP.2a
      4b9f48.html

      Although some of you may be familiar with this, here is a fascinating
      background on this item:

      Kenneth Arnold's 1947 Sighting, Maury Island Sighting and the Kelso
      Crash
      http://www.seattlechatclub.org/Arnold.html

      -----
      Norio Hayakawa and The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
      http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4
    • Denis Boily
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007
        Hi

        http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_042007WABbombercrashufoTP.2a No more avalable , Somebody can send me this history
        Tank you And have a nice day

        Denis

        4b9f48.html

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
          Here it is:

          Wreckage of Air Force plane (searching for UFO) found in the Cascades
          http://www.ksby.com/global/story.asp?s=6404199

          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Denis Boily" <denis.ufo@...> wrote:

          > Hi

          http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_042007WABbombercrashufoTP.2a
          No more avalable , Somebody can send me this history
          > Tank you And have a nice day
          >
          > Denis
          >
          > 4b9f48.html
          found in the Cascades

          > Wreckage of Air Force plane searching for UFO found in the
          Cascades

          > interesting local TV news item:
          >
          > Wreckage of Air Force plane searching for UFO found in the
          Cascades

          http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_042007WABbombercrashufoTP.2a
          > 4b9f48.html
          >
          > Although some of you may be familiar with this, here is a
          fascinating
          > background on this item:
          >
          > Kenneth Arnold's 1947 Sighting, Maury Island Sighting and the
          Kelso
          > Crash
          > http://www.seattlechatclub.org/Arnold.html
          >
          > -----
          > Norio Hayakawa and The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
          > http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4

          2007-04-19 05:32

        • Denis Boily
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007