Dear friends, I've just received this important declaration about "World UFO Disclosure Campaign"

  • meltem bolukbasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!

      WORLD DECLARATION ABOUT
      “WORLD U F O DISCLOSURE CAMPAIGN” TO ALL COLLEAGUES, U F O ORGANIZATIONS, RESEARCHERS, WRITERS, SCIENTISTS
      and to ALL U F O ENTHUSIASTS and TRUTH SEEKERS AROUND THE PLANET…

      Dear friends and colleagues of the international UFO community;

      First, it is a well-established fact that UFOs are a worldwide phenomenon. Practically every Nation has conducted official investigations into UFOs, but the findings typically are shrouded in secrecy.

      The “World UFO Disclosure Campaign” is a non-profit worldwide campaign that it’s primary aim; to have U.N General Assembly to hold open and secrecy free hearings on the UFO/E.T presence on Earth. And to hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems related to the subject that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global environmental and other challenges.

      Through “World UFO Disclosure Campaign” we intend to collect the signatures of millions of enthusiasts, believers and activists in Ufology around the world, all asking in one single voice that the governments of the Nations stop their policy of secrecy over UFO’s/E.T’s and disclose the truth.

      A disclosure can be one of the greatest galvanizing and transcendent moments in human history. We believe, World UFO Disclosure will be the starting point of a new era unprecedented in world history, unify the mankind with a new spirit of peace and brotherhood and launch a new process that will lead humanity to an era of intergalactic communication and wisdom. World UFO Disclosure will provide unprecedented benefits and opportunities to all on Earth and humanity, also for the environment, world peace, world poverty and the human future.

      Urgent U.N action is needed to allow any and all witnesses to testify under oath so that a full, honest and open disclosure may occur as soon as possible. We expect from U.N to undertake this crucial mission for the sake of mankind and to play the leading role by disclosing the truth about extraterrestrial intelligent life which has extreme importance for mankind and would mark a turning point for our planet .

      PLEASE SIGN IN TO JOIN THE CAMPAIGN! (it takes only a minute)
      http://www.worldufodisclosure.org (in 9 languages)

      WE, THE PEOPLE OF EARTH, THROUGH THE “WORLD UFO DISCLOSURE CAMPAIGN” , invite the public to join us as we turn our governments' attention to the immediate need for U.N. General Assembly open hearings on the UFO/E.T presence on Earth.

      We intend, with the participation of millions of people worldwide, to bring the “World UFO Disclosure Campaign” to public and media awareness, generating the serious interest it deserves. This will tremendously assist the people of Earth in becoming conscious of the UFO reality that is so important for the evolution of mankind.

      We will concentrate our efforts on one goal: to bring the truth about the UFO PHENOMENON to light. People across the planet have an inalienable right to know the truth about this critical issue. It is time to put an end to controversy on the subject! We need open hearings on advanced energy systems made available to certain governments and withheld from the people. They provide the best solution to our worsening environmental and economic crises.

      THIS IS SO IMPORTANT for the consciousness of mankind and to achieve PEACE ON EARTH and for the development of our global society. THE PLANET HAS COME TO A CRUCIAL TIME! UFO Disclosure by The U.N and governments worldwide is the only chance we have left to achieve peace on Earth and to realize we are all here together as Earth people and Earth family.

      So, please help to circulate the material on our website. Use your modem, websites, email, faxes or letters to spread the word. Talk to your colleagues, friends and relatives. Send the "World UFO Disclosure Campaign” declaration to your local and national institutions and to your local, national and international media and networks.

      All Organizations, Researchers and Believers, help us become one clear and loud voice by joining

      “WORLD UFO DISCLOSURE CAMPAIGN”

      So please spread the word and get involved, we are hoping for your input and support. May Truth and Peace Prevail on Earth!

      PLEASE SIGN IN TO JOIN THE CAMPAIGN! (it takes only a minute)
      http://www.worldufodisclosure.org (in 9 languages)

      World UFO Organizations

      ( PLEASE POST THIS AS WIDE AND AS FAR AS POSSIBLE! )