Re: [UFOnet] Re: Dulce, New Mexico Revisited - Mysteries Still Remain !!

  • Lamont Washington
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      Thanks so much for allowing me to post your article
      (posting) on Seti UNIVERSE. You can view it by goine
      to the URL given below. However; so must be a member
      of Seti UNIVERSE to view it!!

      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/view_topic.php?id=148&forum_id=25

      JamesL

      P.S. I hope that you become a member of Seti UNIVERSE
      also, and do some posting there! Our members would
      gain much from your experience and hopefully some of
      the members of Seti UNIVERSE will become members of
      UFOnet.

      --- Norio Hayakawa <groom51s4@...> wrote:

      > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Lamont"
      > <lamont16y701w@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Would you like to repeat this posting on the Seti
      > UNIVERSE UFO
      > > Forum? Our readers would like to it.
      > www.setiuniverse.com
      > >

      > Thanks so much, Lamont.
      > I just e-mailed to you.
      > Yes, I would very much like for you to share my
      > article with everyone.
      > This is for the public.
      > Thanks, so much, Lamont!
      > -from Norio

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      It's here! Your new message!