Looking for research help for a UFO chapter in my next book

  • Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hey...I'm a member but have been MIA for a while. Had to finish a
      book.

      I could use some research help. My book is The Cryptopedia: A
      Dictionary of the Weird, Strange, and Downright Bizarre (Citadel
      Press, August 2007; ISBN: 0806528192). I have a chapter that covers
      the key topics and key players in the UFO investigations.

      What I need are some life dates (year when born, year when died) for
      a couple of folks and after poring over my mile-high stack of UFO
      books I'm still missing some numbers. If anyone can help, I'd very
      much appreciate it and will put your name in the acknowledgments page
      of the book.

      Here are the people I still need dates for. Some are still alive, so
      for them I would just need years of birth.

      General Roger Ramey
      Dr. Richard Boylan
      Raymond Fowler
      Dr. David Jacobs