Project Camelot

  • DAVID LACROIX
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
      Has anyone seen or listened to the Clifford Stone interview at www.projectcamelot.org yet?
      If I'm not mistaken Sargent Stone was one the original individuals that spoke at the Disclosure Project briefing at the National Press Club in 2001 with Dr. Steven Greer.

      I found his interview very credible and Kerry Cassidy did a great job interviewing Sargent Stone. I got the feeling he needed to speak as a sort of means of coping with what he had encountered.

      You could either download the interview of stream through from Google Video.

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
        [:p] Hello group. Yes i watched the video on the sargeant. And it
        did look authentic to me. i did my time in the army 35 years ago and
        worked for an intel unit, ASA, which worked for NSA at the time. I had
        never heard of aliens then. it is a remarkable story to me
        now....amazing.. tunnels, et's et al....amazing and probably
        creditable.... good day guad Joe [:-&]

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, DAVID LACROIX <dlacroix@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen or listened to the Clifford Stone interview at
        www.projectcamelot.org yet?
        > If I'm not mistaken Sargent Stone was one the original individuals
        that spoke at the Disclosure Project briefing at the National Press Club
        in 2001 with Dr. Steven Greer.

        > I found his interview very credible and Kerry Cassidy did a great job
        interviewing Sargent Stone. I got the feeling he needed to speak as a
        sort of means of coping with what he had encountered.

        > You could either download the interview of stream through from Google
        Video.

      • Time02112
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
          I know Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy and I think they are doing their best
          as anyone else would expect.

          We all are aware of the fact that in consideration of all the people
          out their who have a story to tell, (in spite of all the motivations
          behind it)there must be some truth behind it. I am convinced that Bill
          Ryan & Kerry Cassidy are in pursuit of presenting these peoples
          stories for sake of that part of the truth behind them that might
          otherwise never have had the opportunity for you, (the general public)
          to hear their stories direct from those who claim to have these
          experiences that they wish to share.

          What makes this form of media even more unique, is that we (the
          audience) have an opportunity to hear it first hand from the source,
          and make our own assessment of what we identify as our own truth, that
          which speaks to us in a way that we identify as such.

          An example of this would be what I felt when I first stumbled accross
          the Otis T. Carr Project. I was then, and even now more convinced that
          it was not a hoax. I kept a B&W cut-away image of this craft on the
          inside of my garage door and when asked by my guests about this, I
          proceeded to share the story and ended with "Someday I hope to meet
          some of the people behind this and find out what really happend"

          One day I received a phone call from Bill & Kerry asking me if I would
          be interested in meeting Ralph Ring who worked as an engineer on that
          project. You can imagine how I must of felt! the result of that
          developed into an interview at the Las Vegas Luxor and was placed on
          their site entitled "Aqua Marine Dreams"
          http://www.projectcamelot.net/interviews.html

          I have continued to dedicate myself to this project, and thank Bill
          Ryan & Kerry Cassidy for having the backbone to keep hanging in there
          in spite of all the back-lashings that come with the territory.

          ---Gary Voss
          TAP-TEN Research
          http://tap-ten.org
          http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Tap-Ten