Re:Radio interview....Live, England

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hey Folks,

      For those that are interested in hearing me talk about
      UFO's/Aliens/Abductions/ghost and more....I will be doing a live radio interview originating from
      Manchester, England.......Tuesday, Feb. 13th........US time will begin at 4
      pm......Central Time Zone

      Can listen at the below link

      _Key 103 - Manchester's-Lte Night Nicksy_
      (http://key103.co.uk/sectional.asp?ID=10620)

      Sandy Nichols

      _ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols_
      (http://alienresearchgroup.com/)