Uforadio International 03 - Jacques Patenet - GEIPAN

  • Giuliano Marinkovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      UFORADIO - INTERNATIONAL
      Hosted by Giuliano Marinkovic

      Radio Podcast Program presents:

      03 -  JACQUES PATENET - GEIPAN
      In this exclusive interview our guest is mr. Jacques Patenet from French
      Space Agency, CNES. He is is the head of GEIPAN (Groupe d’Etudes et
      d’Information des Phénomènes Aérospatiaux Non identifiés), official group in
      France that has mandate to research UFO phenomena. Mr. Patenet will present
      us the history of official UFO research in France, current status and future
      plans.
      You can download this Podcast episode directly at:

      http://uforadio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2006-12-23T16_06_32-08_00.mp3

      Or from our Website:

      http://uforadio.podomatic.com

      Our RSS Feed is at: http://uforadio.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

      You can also send this info to your colleagues via this link:

      http://www.podomatic.com/podcast/tell/uforadio?p=1

      Best regards:

      UFORADIO - INTERNATIONAL
      Host: Giuliano Marinkovic