Happy Holidays, Everyone!

  • margaretshrt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
      Just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas (or whatever your
      appropriate holiday name is!) and a wonderful 2007!

      My wish for the New Year is that out UFO site begins to become more
      active!

      Peggi
    • Denis Boily
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
        Hi All
        Joyeux Noel a tous, toute, Et Meilleurs Voeux 2007 a toi Margaret ainsi que tous les membres et Familles
        Denis from Montreal Canada