INSPIRING TIMES

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      INSPIRING TIMES
      A new place on the Internet for information
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/
      Produced by World-Action and Action Group
      ------------------
      Contents: articles and extracts at Inspiring Times:
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/contents.htm
      ------------------
      The Right Thing - E. F. Schumacher
      It Is For Us To Awaken - Sir George Trevelyan
      Urgent Hopi Message - Dan Evehema, Hopi elder
      We Must Commit Ourselves To Total Action
      Crisis & Opportunity - Michael Irving
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/index01.htm
      ---------
      For The First Time - Peter Russell
      The Second Renaissance - Sir George Trevelyan
      'There is No Such Thing as an Independent Press' - 1880
      Truth Passes Through Three Stages - Arthur Schopenhauer
      'Ferris Wheel' UFO Dazzles Australians - Aug, 1999
      Flying Saucers Exist - 1952 Top Secret Memo
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/index02.htm
      ---------
      'Free', Non-Polluting Energy - David Ash
      The 100th Monkey Phenomenon - Lyall watson
      Black Elk Speaks - Black Elk, Oglala Sioux holy man
      Never Take Our Freedom - From 'Braveheart', the film
      The Transformation of Man - Sir George Trevelyan
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/index03.htm
      ---------
      Free Your Mind - From the film 'The Matrix'
      Rainbow Dream Vision - North American Intertribal
      Our World Will Be Saved - The Hopi Nation Prophecy
      Peace Between All Peoples - Haudenosaunee Declaration
      Behold, My Brothers, Spring Has Come - Sitting Bull
      Decide To Network - Dr Robert Muller
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/index04.htm
      ------------------
      Heroism: 'Strength of character in the race as in the individual
      consists mainly in the power of sacrificing the present to the futureĀ…
      the height of heroism is reached in people who renounce the pleasures
      of life and even life itself for the sake of keeping or winning for
      others, perhaps in distant ages, the blessings of freedom and truth.'
      - James Frazer. 'The most courageous act is still to think for
      yourself. ALOUD.' - Coco Chanel.
      ------------------
      Total Action: "That we have very little time left in which to choose
      between destruction or a Golden Age is being increasingly made clear
      to many people all over the world. The time for choice is now, and the
      field of activity to which we must commit ourselves is universal
      because everything is irrevocably interrelated. We must commit
      ourselves to total action. The time is now, and there is no time to
      waste." - Anonymous
      ------------------
      Sir George Trevelyan lived from 1906 to 1996, but he still lives on,
      somewhere.
      "We are in the second Renaissance. In the first, our European
      ancestors explored the seas and discovered new continents. In this,
      our present age, we are setting out to explore the cosmos and
      reality." - Sir George Trevelyan
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/index02.htm
      http://www.michael-irving.com/times/trevelyan.htm
      A new place on the Internet for information
      Produced by World-Action and Action Group
      `Nothing Can Stop An Idea Whose Time Has Come'