Re: 1993 UK "Cosford Incident"

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28 2:23 AM
      Hi Linette,

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Linette Sukup" <linettesukup@...>

      > What is/was the Cosford incident?

      It was essentially a satellite re-entry with a few genuine UFO reports
      tacked on to it before and after the main event. It was hyped up by
      the Supreme Commander of the UK UFO Project (SCUKUP - co-incidentally
      not unlike your surname!) AKA Nick Pope to appear as a single chain of
      related events. It got it's name from one of the reports at RAF Cosford.

      Full details are at the link indicated,

      http://www.uk-ufo.org/cosford

      There was actually another "Cosford Incident" where a couple of rookie
      airmen concocted a story about a UFO to excuse their late return to
      barracks.

      Regards,
      Joe
    • Linette Sukup
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28 9:04 AM
        Thank you for the information, Joe.
        I am not a UFO research entity, just an ordinary, garden-variety anomaly. (Grin.)

        Peace.
        Linette