1993 UK "Cosford Incident"

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2006
      An detailed series of pages about the so-called "Cosford Incident" is
      available at:

      http://www.uk-ufo.org/cosford

      It includes copies of the original witness reports, and an in-depth
      analysis of the MoD's response to the series of reports.

      Regards,
      Joe
    • Linette Sukup
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
        What is/was the Cosford incident?

        Peace.
        Linette

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
          Hi Linette,

          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Linette Sukup" <linettesukup@...>

          > What is/was the Cosford incident?

          It was essentially a satellite re-entry with a few genuine UFO reports
          tacked on to it before and after the main event. It was hyped up by
          the Supreme Commander of the UK UFO Project (SCUKUP - co-incidentally
          not unlike your surname!) AKA Nick Pope to appear as a single chain of
          related events. It got it's name from one of the reports at RAF Cosford.

          Full details are at the link indicated,

          http://www.uk-ufo.org/cosford

          There was actually another "Cosford Incident" where a couple of rookie
          airmen concocted a story about a UFO to excuse their late return to
          barracks.

          Regards,
          Joe
        • Linette Sukup
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
            Thank you for the information, Joe.
            I am not a UFO research entity, just an ordinary, garden-variety anomaly. (Grin.)

            Peace.
            Linette