Mr. C.A. Honey

  • Loree
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I hadn't received any mailings from Mr. Honey for quite a while so
      I emailed him and received the following answer:

      "I have been ill and in the VA hospital for some time and without a
      computer accessible is has been unable for me to communicate with
      anyone. I am out now but 1000 miles from my home so I have no access
      to the people on my mailing list.

      In addition, as if that wasn't enough, someone went into my office
      just before I was hospitalized and destroyed my computer and I had to
      get a new one, The new hard drive I had recently installed was
      damaged to where data was not recoverable.

      I would appreciate it if you could pass the word along to your mailing
      list so those who are also on mine will know why nothing has been sent
      out from me for some time. I have lost all communication with my
      entire mailing list and it will be some time yet before I will be able
      to notify anyone of the reason."

      Please pass this information on to others who may be on Mr. Honey's
      mailing list.

      Thanx!!
      Loree