"FASTWALKERS" New DVD UFO Documentary!

  • ZO
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      Dear Webmaster,

      My name is Matthew J. Chin, and I would like to call your attention to a new DVD UFO Documentary entitled: "Fastwalkers"

      I was involved in creating 3D graphics for the film, which was all shot, edited and mastered in High Definition. I am writing to you to help promote the film and offer a link exchange.

      Some of the people included in the Documentary film are Stanton T. Friedman, Dr. Bruce S. Maccabee, Jerry Pippin, Dr. Steven M Greer, Dr. Len Horowitz and many, many others that can be seen here with short biographies about each of them: http://www.fastwalkers.com/featured/featured.htm

      We have a trailer film of "Fastwalkers" available for online viewing here: http://www.fastwalkers.com/FF_Trailer.htm

      Included in the film are realistic looking 3D renderings of animated 'greys' and UFO's, unlike anything seen in other UFO documentaries. The designs are based on people's descriptions of 'greys' and drawings/eye witness accounts from books.

      The film is 98 minutes long with many interviews, artworks and video footage of real UFO's.

      Here's a link to the main FastWalker Files website: http://www.fastwalkerfiles.com where the DVD can be purchased online.

      The film was produced in association with with the Safespace News Agency, founded by Robert D. Miles: http://www.safespaceproject.com

      Co-Produced by Robert D. Miles, USA, and Bruce Jessop, Germany. Directed by Anthony T. Miles, USA. As an animator I lived and worked in Canada in association with artistic and creative talent throughout the world, including Bulgaria, U.S.A., Mexico, and Brazil.

      Here are some links to the Media Kit, including a Synopsis of the film, Press Release, and the Producer biographies.

      1. http://www.fastwalkers.com/Synopsis.htm

      2. http://www.fastwalkers.com/PressRelease.htm

      3. http://www.fastwalkers.com/BruceJessopBio.htm

      4. http://www.fastwalkers.com/RobertMilesBio.htm

      5. http://www.fastwalkers.com/MyUFOExperience.htm

      If you would like to add any of these articles to your website with a link to the Fastwalker Files website and SafeSpace Project website that would be great. In turn we can offer to help promote your websites in the Link sections of http://www.fastwalkerfiles.com & http://www.Safespaceproject.com

      We also have banner graphics and html code available for linking to the Fastwalkers website: http://www.fastwalkers.com/Link2ThisPage.htm

      Here's some more information about the film:

      Mankind's most carefully guarded secret revealed!
      For the first time.... information that you were never meant to know. Amazing UFO photos and video footage you were never meant to see.

      At last astounding revelations by the world's foremost authorities including:
      Dr. Steven M. Greer, Steve Bassett, Jim Marrs, Robert O. Dean, Dr. Michael Salla, Stanton T. Friedman, Alfred L. Webre, John Greenwald Jr., Dr. Len Horowitz, Dr. Richard Boylan, Jaime Maussan, Paola Harris, Jerry Pippin, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, A. J. Gevaerd, Sean David Morton, Graham E. Bethune, Col. Wendelle C. Stevens, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, James W. Deardorff, Phd., Robert M. Wood PhD, Charles Hall, Richard Dolan, Steven Jones, Rob Simone, Don Ware, Richard Giordano, James Courant, Dolores Cannon, Maurice Osborn, David Coote, Stoyan Cheresharov, Daniel Munioz, Lisa Davis, Bruce Jessop, Robert Miles, Alan G.Toleman, Jutta Savill. Hosted by Erika Jessop.

      Never before has there been such a disclosure of the web of lies and disinformation that the Governments of the world do not want you to know!
      Hear contactee's, experiencer's and abductee's share their amazing testimonies!

      Discover the truth about extraterrestrial contact.

      "Fastwalker" is a code word created by NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) to classify (UFOs) unidentified flying objects which approach our Earth from space and enter our atmosphere. It has been reported that from its subterranean facility deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, USA, the Air Force NORAD facility tracks a rough average of 500 of these "Fastwalkers" each year.
      Fastwalkers, reveals the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrials that has been suppressed and hidden for centuries.
      For the first time, Fastwalkers in a feature length documentary form discloses information you were never meant to know. Amazing UFO photos and footage gathered from around the world that you were never meant to see. Never before has there been such a wealth of information presented by such unbiased experts who focus on providing a "World View" of what is really happening on planet Earth, rather than what "we are told is happening."
      Now you can see and hear the people that the governments of the world never wanted you to meet. Fastwalkers provides astounding revelations by the world's foremost authorities including Dr. Steven M. Greer, Steve Bassett, Jim Marrs, Robert O. Dean, Dr. Michael Salla, Stanton T. Friedman, Alfred L. Webre, John Greenwald Jr., Dr. Len Horowitz, Dr. Richard Boylan, Jaime Maussan, Paola Harris, Jerry Pippin, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, A. J. Gevaerd, Sean David Morton, Graham E. Bethune, Col. Wendelle C. Stevens, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, James W. Deardorff, Phd., Robert M. Wood PhD, Charles Hall, Richard Dolan, Steven Jones, Rob Simone, Don Ware, Richard Giordano, James Courant, Dolores Cannon, Maurice Osborn, David Coote, Stoyan Cheresharov, Daniel Munioz, Lisa Davis, Bruce Jessop, Robert Miles, Alan G.Toleman, Jutta Savill; and is hosted by Erika Jessop.
      Fastwalkers was produced in association with the Safespace News Agency. The Safespace News Agency has been established on the premise that THE MAINSTREAM NEWS IS THE COVER-UP! Major topics currently open to investigation are UFOs and Alien phenomena, Chemtrails, International Conspiracies including Banking, Bloodlines, Health, and other coverups of any nature that affects the people of our planet.
      Fastwalkers heralds in the advent of "Exopolitics" and "Disclosure." Fastwalkers unmasks the web of lies, and disinformation that the Governments of the world do not want you to know!
      Fastwalkers allows you to hear first hand contactees, experiencers, and abductees as they share their amazing testimonies!
      Fastwalkers, the first film of an ongoing series, was created in the style of an "INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING," and has worldwide, on the spot coverage of "Hot Spots, and Current Happenings". Our approach of using actual interviews, provided by world reknown and respected individuals in a variety of fields of expertise has allowed us to expose that there is a "hidden agenda" currently being extolled to viewers by the global mainstream media.
      For additional information, media kit, digital photos, trailers and interview clips please Enter The Site.
      Fastwalkers brings the entire world the truth about extraterrestrial contact.

      Please pass this on to your e-mail lists, and forums, etc., to help spread the word of this new film around.
      I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

      Best Regards,

      Matthew J.Chin

      ancienteyes@...

      Safespace Special Team Member