Interview with Ralph Ring...

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      We did this one at the Luxor back in August.
      Special Thanks Ralph Ring, Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy.

      Ralph Ring is a brilliant innovative technician who as a young ...
      all » man in the late 1950s and early 1960s worked closely with Otis
      T. Carr. With the aid of his small team, Carr, who was himself a
      protegé of the great inventor Nikola Tesla, built a number of flying
      disks, which worked.... prior to their experimentation being forcibly
      terminated by government agents.

      In a dramatic experiment, Ring co-piloted a 45 foot disk a distance of
      ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously. Ring, now
      aged 71, tells his story to Project Camelot here – the first time it
      has been reported. This long and fascinating article features some
      extraordinary photographs and diagrams which have never before been
      published.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3808996975040613718&hl=en