The… people…they are very human-like....

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Re: 'Henry Deacon' - whistleblower (project camelot)

      Please tell us a little bit about yourself – as much as you feel you can.

      I'm a current employee of one of the three letter agencies [he plays a
      little word game with us until we guess the right agency, which he
      then confirms].

      I'm probably taking quite a risk by speaking to you like this, though
      I don't intend to reveal any information that in my judgment is both
      classified and specific to national security. I've been involved in
      many projects with many different agencies over many years.

      That's astonishing… you knew this professionally? I mean, you came
      across this in the course of your work?

      Yes. This is known. It's comparatively easy to get there, less than
      five light years away, and that's, you know, it's right next door to
      us. The… people…there are very human-like. They're not Grays, they're
      like us. The human form is very common in the universe.
      http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html