UFORADIO - International - Wojtek Bobilewicz - Polish Ufology

  • Giuliano Marinkovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      UFORADIO - INTERNATIONAL
      Hosted by Giuliano Marinkovic

      Radio Podcast Program presents:

      01 -  WOJTEK BOBILEWICZ - POLISH UFOLOGY

      Our guest is Polish researcher, mr. Wojtek Bobilewicz from Warsaw. He
      presented us the current state of Ufology in Poland, interesting Polish UFO
      case from village Zdane and he also announced the upcoming UFO conference in
      Poland...

      You can download this Podcast episode directly at:

      http://uforadio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2006-09-30T05_09_06-07_00.mp3

      Or from our Website:

      http://uforadio.podomatic.com

      Our RSS Feed is at: http://uforadio.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

      You can also send this info to your colleagues via this link:

      http://www.podomatic.com/podcast/tell/uforadio?p=1

      Best regards:

      UFORADIO - INTERNATIONAL
      Host: Giuliano Marinkovic