Re: UFOs Explained at Last. Pre-order the book The Science of Extraterrestrials

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      Apologies,

      I sent the last response to the wrong post. This is the one I meant to
      reply to.

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Agenda Communication
      <agenda_communication@...> wrote:

      > UFOs Explained at Last. A world event.
      >
      > THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS
      > by Eric Julien
      > Translated by Estherella Carstens.
      > ISBN 1-60177-101-0
      >
      > Hardcover - Luxurious Jacket - 135 illustrations - 400 pages – See
      the cover here for example (we have no particular relationship with
      this website which kindly published an article):
      > http://www.illuminati-news.com/Word/090306a.doc

      Is this the same whacko that predicted a cataclsymic impact on 25th
      May this year? - see:

      http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

      If so, I am sure he will be glad that he survived to publish his book.
      I won't be paying him $25 to read it though, his track record suggests
      that it will be full of rubbish.

      Regards,
      Joe