Re: Gary Voss and Scalar Mechanics from D-G: W

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2006
      I understand, and agree that we must not allow our fear to prevent us
      from taking the responsible initiative to act accordingly however, the
      expressions were not intended to display paranoid dillusions but to
      demonstrate one of the 'many' reasons as to "why" we must not rely
      upon our global leaders to protect us thus as to the 'why' we must do
      something about the 'problem' ouselves or prepare lay down to die.

      Fear is the greatest motivator of people; like a two edged sword, it
      can make one turn with tail tucked and run, or turn and confront their
      fear with applied actions to deal with it and move on.

      Here is a good example of our initiative to do something about it...
      http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/TheRanch2005/TheRanch.htm

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, David Ocame <docame@...> wrote:

      > Man! Someone describing you and your style of writing
      > would NOT use the word "lucid", or anything close to
      > it.
      >
      > If you're going to insist on spreading your paranoid
      > delusional dribble, at least speak and write so that
      > others can understand what you are trying to say. And,
      > oh yeah, use the spellchecker. It's there. You might
      > just as well use it.
      >
      > Did you seek the professional help I advised you to?
      > There's a lot of people out there that can help you.
      > If only you'd go and ask for it.
      >
      > Now, all sarcasm aside, I'm serious. You could be a
      > real contribution to society. Yes, I think we're
      > screwed up and heading down a wrong path. But, this
      > stuff you spread isn't helping. Become part of the
      > solution instead of the paranoia.
      >
      > Dave Ocame
      >

      > =====
      > ***********************************