Author Looking for Accounts of Real Experiences

  • Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      I'm putting the finishing touches on my next nonfiction book, THE
      CRYPTOPEDIA (Citadel Books, release: Sept. 2007). I'm working on
      sidebars for the book (short sections that appear in boxes containing
      interesting info). I thought it would be fun to include some
      thoughts and opinions from this group.

      So...if you have had a firsthand experience with ghosts, hauntings,
      ESP or similar paranormal phenomena, drop me a line with a brief
      account (try to keep it under 200 words). Email me at
      cryptopedia07@.... If your story fits into the book, you'll
      get name credit on the sidebar and I'll send you a signed copy of the
      book when it comes out.

      Also, we'll be building a Personal Experience page on the main site
      for this series of books: www.vampireuniverse.com. If you send us a
      story, please indicate whether we have your permission to use it on
      the site as well (it'll be your call as to whether your name is
      posted with the story).

      Plus I'll mention our Yahoo group in the acknowledgments page.
      I would need these by Friday at the absolute latest, though!

      Thanks
      Jonathan Maberry
      Author of GHOST ROAD BLUES (Pinnacle Books, available everywhere)
      and VAMPIRE UNIVERSE (Citadel Books, Sept 2006)
      www.vampireuniverse.com
      www.ghostroadblues.com