The Overall Situation...

  • etinvestigator1984@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      UFO Summary

      1. Extraterrestrial craft have crashed on Earth.

      2. Government efforts at acquiring alien technology have been successful.

      3. The Government has had in their possession live alien hostages from
      time to time.

      4. The Government has conducted autopsies on alien cadavers.

      5. Intelligence, security, and public agencies are actively involved in
      the cover of facts pertaining to aliens. The CIA and NSA are so deeply
      involved that exposure would cause the collapse of their overt structure.

      6. People have been and are currently abducted, mutilated, murdered, and
      kidnapped in connection with the UFO situation.

      7. There is a current active alien presence on this planet that controls
      different elements of our society.

      8. Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.

      9. Our Government has had a working relationship with aliens for some
      time with the express purpose of gaining technology in gravitational
      propulsion, beam weaponry, and mind control.

      10. Cattel have been killed by aliens for the purpose of acquiring
      biological materials.

      11. The U.S. space program is a cover operation that exists for public
      relations purposes.

      12. Our civilization is just one of many that have existed in the last
      billion years.

      Please address additions, questions, or comments to:

      ETinvestigator1984@...
      or:
      http://maxpages.com/ufocontact/Home