Re: [UFOnet] UFO(S) filmed above the Netherlands: Zuilen - Utrecht - Utrecht - Nederland 2006-07-18 1730.

  • B. Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006
      The problem with this film is that since the plane is moving the second object (UFO) could be stationary and something totally normal. Nor do we have any frame of reference for distance, size etc.

      BB

      "Bert ( A W RvB )" <a.w.r.v.b@...> wrote:
      UFO(S) filmed above the Netherlands:
      Zuilen - Utrecht - Utrecht - Nederland 2006-07-18 1730.

      http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.reijersen.van.buuren/ufonederlandutrechtutrecht200607181730/index.html

      And the wind was in the same direction as the airplane!

      Bert RvB.

      MIG: Missouri Investigators Group
      http://ufomig.bravehost.com

      UFORN: UFO Research Network