UFO(S) filmed above the Netherlands: Zuilen - Utrecht - Utrecht - Nederland 2006-07-18 1730.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      UFO(S) filmed above the Netherlands:
      Zuilen - Utrecht - Utrecht - Nederland 2006-07-18 1730.

      http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.reijersen.van.buuren/ufonederlandutrechtutrecht200607181730/index.html

      And the wind was in the same direction as the airplane!

      Bert RvB.
    • B. Becker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006
        The problem with this film is that since the plane is moving the second object (UFO) could be stationary and something totally normal. Nor do we have any frame of reference for distance, size etc.

        BB

        "Bert ( A W RvB )" <a.w.r.v.b@...> wrote:
        UFO(S) filmed above the Netherlands:
        Zuilen - Utrecht - Utrecht - Nederland 2006-07-18 1730.

        http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.reijersen.van.buuren/ufonederlandutrechtutrecht200607181730/index.html

        And the wind was in the same direction as the airplane!

        Bert RvB.

        MIG: Missouri Investigators Group
        http://ufomig.bravehost.com

        UFORN: UFO Research Network