Fwd: [B-T] Best article ever on Area 51 in AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      ------- Forwarded message -------
      From: black-triangle@yahoogroups.com
      To: black-triangle@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [B-T] Digest Number 1999
      Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:05:53 +0200

      Best article ever on Area 51 just came out in AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED
      Posted by: "Norio Hayakawa" groom51s4@... groom51s4
      Date: Thu Jul 6, 2006 11:37 pm (PDT)

      The long-awaited June issue of AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED magazine finally
      arrived at my local Border's
      Bookstore.

      What a tremendous job Joerg Arnu (webmaster of dreamlandresort.com)
      did on this British aviation
      magazine!!

      It is, without doubt, the most realistic and detailed description of
      Area 51 ever printed in any
      magazine that I could think of. It is unprecedented.

      It is the crown jewel and achievement of Joerg's tireless research
      throughout all these years ever
      since he started the dreamlandresort.com website, the world's largest
      public online resource on Area 51,
      along with the research contributions of many of Joerg's colleagues.

      I recommend everyone to rush to your local Borders or Barnes and Noble
      or other large bookstore and
      immediately get a copy of this June's issue of AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED while
      it is available.

      Without hesitation, I can say that not only is this a historic item for
      any aviation enthusiast to keep
      but also this article, along with all its many beautiful, close-up,
      clear photos, can be instrumental in
      bringing out to the public-at-large the ultimate reality of America's
      most important aerospace R & D
      and test base, Area 51.

      Norio Hayakawa