My Simple Theory about 1111, Alien, UFOs, and 2012

  • thejediways
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      >> Welcome Andhika :
      http://www.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk/phpbb2/about8997.html&highlight=andhika

      >> 11:11 Of Course!
      http://www.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk/phpbb2/about8987.html&highlight=andhika

      Hi! ..
      I am Andhika, I already done my research for about 11 years ..
      I loved Alien and UFO stuff since I was a little kid.

      But my interest is growing more and more, since year 2003,
      after I often seeing the 11:11 numbers ..

      After that year I always search and search ..
      do the research thing .. and ecetera ..

      Until I've got an explanation, and the answer ..

      My simple theory is ..

      Ancient Civilization > Example:Maya > Made contact with Extraterrestrial >
      > Learn about Universe Cycle-Time > 1 Cycle about 70000 years or more >
      > Sun make one cycle-turn and back to Zero Start > We are in near that
      time >
      > Year 2012 > Exact time is 11:11 Universal Time > Extraterrestrial
      Warned Us > > How to make Warning? > Physic: Crop Circles > Soul:
      Sub-consciousness 11:11 > > UFOs => Vehicle, Probe, and Tools to
      Watching us, Preparing us, build a Crop circles, and maybe oneday to
      Help us survive ..

      Why Warned? Why Survive?

      When sun back to Zero Point of Universe Cycle Time ..
      it will be a Solar Rain Peak ..

      Which means .. will be affect to :
      - Earth Magnetic Field
      - Earth Weather
      - Earth inner pressure
      - etc.

      More : http://www.earthchangestv.com/

      So .. that's why a lot of earthquake and weird weather goin'on right know,
      growing until 2012 ..

      The final result is ..
      - Ice melding
      - Water height increasing
      - Changes in ground, earthquake, mountains erupt.

      Exactly is already written in all bibles and kitab in every religion.

      So we are the 11:11 community that often seeing 11:11 numbers,
      are warned .. and must told everyone .. to prepare for this upcoming
      event.

      That's what I thought and my theory .. please give me your comment.

      Thank You.

      Salam 11:11,

      Andhika
      http://andhika1111.blogspot.com