aviation writer Michael Dornheim's demise reminiscent of Taylor Kramer

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      Philip Taylor Kramer was the famous rock star-turned-electronics
      engineer missing person. His specialties included fractal geometry
      and data compression. The former allegedly led to a "back-door"
      solution to his father's (a former electrical engineering professor
      at a Ohio college) "The Equation" which united General Relativity
      with Quantum Mechanics and hinted at informational -- AND biological -
      - instantaneous teleportation. The Kramer saga is archived at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Kramer .

      Kramer's van was finally found in a Southern Californian
      canyon. No evidence of foul play was publically noted, giving the
      impression of a suicide. However as far as I can tell, no DNA or
      other medical examination of the skeletal remains were ever made
      public to confirm (or deny) the identity.

      Now I came across the death of well-known aerospace writer
      Michael Dornheim
      (http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/06/cops_baffled_by.php ). His
      vehicle was also found at the bottom of a Southern California
      ravine. I thought this was eerily concidental with the Kramer case.
      Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

      I suggest that readers do a search to see if Dornheim wrote
      about "fringe" (e.g, UFO, Black Triangle, dimensional portals)
      or "free energy" topics.